Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Somebody painted the olives matte black
E5E23DB9-A3DD-45F4-AF05-FEE2F80AFEEB.jpeg
3EB99E77-B91D-43DB-90C5-695EBD51AD5C.jpeg
5FF662BA-AA83-4810-B563-700B864AA955.jpeg
Dumbass could've just sold those & brought a pair of dmp's.

im not saying all of em. but i see a LOT of his first looks are definate fakes. and they usually correspond with the fake factories release.

ie the black red patent leather 1s

This is basically Zsneakerheadsz but with hilarious commentary.
This is by far IMO the funniest video he has done yet.

of course ol zsneakerheadz “in hand look” always filled with shot after shot and never a box……

this is more than likely not even his pair or pics. Dude pays people for leaks and info.

I can tell whoever’s pair he has is real though. Probably one of those no box pairs. The back of the shoe tells it all. All the real pairs I’ve seen have the stamps for the face and the fragment logos pressed in pretty deep. The back blue panel as a whole between the black leather and the sole is pretty short too. The bottom is a fake The top is one of those early no box pairs. I know the person who owns that pair and he’s already sold 2 pairs on GOAT. Fakes are gonna catch up at some point I’m sure but they haven’t yet as far as I’ve seen.
16514C3F-3BF6-432B-A61C-A52967B5663A.jpeg

I can say with some pretty high confidence that whoever’s pair zsneskerhead posted is legit. Probably one of the early ones
24189576-F7FB-426C-BFB7-7E071C71843E.jpeg

Last edited:
Any predictions on what resale will run early on for the lows?

I can see them starting off at $900+ Right up to release, drop down to $600-$750 after release when the majority of the pairs on the market are from the official drop and then back up to$900+ because the bulk plugs who’s pairs will be dropping a month or two after release were selling theirs for$900-$1k and they’re going to control the market from that point on With volume of higher priced pairs coming in. So if you’re good with paying resell, jump on them for under $800 where ever you find them.

I can see them starting off at $900+ Right up to release, drop down to $600-$750 after release when the majority of the pairs on the market are from the official drop and then back up to$900+ because the bulk plugs who’s pairs will be dropping a month or two after release were selling theirs for$900-$1k and they’re going to control the market from that point on With volume of higher priced pairs coming in. So if you’re good with paying resell, jump on them for under $800 where ever you find them.
Yikes. That’s higher than I was thinking. Considering you’re saying they’re plentiful (relatively speaking). Was thinking less than $600

The goofy part about this game is if you buy them for the “dust settled” price when all the pairs hit the market, you can wear them for a couple of years, keep em fresh and clean, and they’ll be worth more used than you paid. So when it comes to biting the resale bullet, it’s like “yea why not”

Take my retail L on release day, hope the lows hit sub 700, take my money then move on. New release same song.

Prerelease market is going to be high cause of the hype around the other shoes… khaki 6s where they were during prerelease market?

Back
Top Bottom