Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Well… I think I got a legit pair From stockx lol
7B6B6D15-9F23-42B0-BB19-C835F6245F16.jpeg

I don’t wanna give away my retail cop but I don’t see me wearing so can use that money towards other shoes. Don’t usually do that, I usually just hoard but trying to get rid of bulk hoard lately lol.
well if you usually just hoard and you're going to sell to use that money to buy more shoes...then i think you're right on brand.

Found these jerseys in the attic a few months ago & plan to rock that white/blue with the lows.
These are from the 90’s lol. Who remembers this brand?

Damn. I remember fools be making up what fubu stood for all the time. “For Us Buy Us”. There was a bunch but this was before wiki so who knew anything :smile:

Damn. I remember fools be making up what fubu stood for all the time. “For Us Buy Us”. There was a bunch but this was before wiki so who knew anything :smile:
Lol I honestly think it does stand for, “For Us By Us”. How high movie had that skit that made, “Bufu” lol.

Fubu, Ecko, Phatfarm, South Pole, Roca Wear… Sean John. Damn. Making me get some nostalgia.
Makes you wonder what street wear brands will end up at Ross soon enough!

enyce! I remember in middle school ppl freaking out when they realized it was EN - Y - CEE (NYC)

marc ecko had me paying 50 dollars for a t- shirt for the first time in my life

if you think about it, it really was the precursor to the karmaloop wave. It’s a bit after the fubu hip-hop wear but I remember NT LOVED LRG too.

Last edited:
oh naw I think people called it “en-e-che” - just people freaked out when they realized its a nod to NYC. But like I said before, those were the days before Wikipedia so we just take rumors as gospel. Can’t verify cuz it takes 20 minutes to get on 56k to ask jeeves 😂

I knew EXACTLY what you meant.. I'm from the South Boogie Down :lol: I rocked the **** out of that brand .. when I found out it was just how you said it.. lmao

000.gif

enyce! I remember in middle school ppl freaking out when they realized it was EN - Y - CEE (NYC)

marc ecko had me paying 50 dollars for a t- shirt for the first time in my life

if you think about it, it really was the precursor to the karmaloop wave. It’s a bit after the fubu hip-hop wear but I remember NT LOVED LRG too.
Yeah, I used to work at a Mr. Rags clothing store up at HillTop mall in Richmond when I was in high school. Memories… lol.
We carried Akademics, Sean John, Enyce, ecko,LRG, etc…
All the brand that were poppin at the time. I was so fitted everyday because my whole paycheck went to the 50% discount I had LOL. Good times.
I feel like fashion, just like music, gets regurgitated in a slightly updated manner. That Travis Skeleton hoodie merch is prime example. LRG did that decades ago first.

Yeah, I used to work at a Mr. Rags clothing store up at HillTop mall in Richmond when I was in high school. Memories… lol.
We carried Akademics, Sean John, Enyce, ecko,LRG, etc…
All the brand that were poppin at the time. I was so fitted everyday because my whole paycheck went to the 50% discount I had LOL. Good times.
I feel like fashion, just like music, gets regurgitated in a slightly updated manner. That Travis Skeleton hoodie merch is prime example. LRG did that decades ago first.
Hilltop! That was my mall! I’ve seen that thing transform throughout the decades. Been going there since there was an ice skating rink. Then 2 movie theaters. . . Then a Sears. Then a Walmart, 24hr fitness, Carousel. That mall was going down hill the whole time. :rofl:

Hilltop! That was my mall! I’ve seen that thing transform throughout the decades. Been going there since there was an ice skating rink. Then 2 movie theaters. . . Then a Sears. Then a Walmart, 24hr fitness, Carousel. That mall was going down hill the whole time. :rofl:
Yeah bruh... I watched it become the go-to location for everything to basically only having one open store downstairs. Everything was either closed or useless store. Havent been back in that location in years. Wonder if cars are still getting broken into at the Movie Theatres off Fitzgerald LOL

Been looking for Enyce ones for a few years now on and off ironically. I messed with them RW and Pepe for velour in the 2000s. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom