Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I’m just laughing there’s 5 versions of this shoe and JB dropped only 1. :lol: and we get the weakest version.

Same with the JTHs. Those earth tone colors displayed at the Timberlake show all hit. Then they drop a watered down Bio Beige pair lol.

Jordan Brand. Stop highlighting stuff you don’t drop. I may attribute that to Gentry. But ima let him live atm.

I think we’ll eventually get one of the other colorways or some variation of them that is...But it is pretty ****ty that JB can’t release at least some type of info...Same thing kind of happened with the Forces...One pair dropped while a second pair was rumored for a few months...Eventually they released, so I’m sure the same thing will happen here...

I love the blue pair but your right, it’s the weakest of all the pairs out there...

I have a small chip in the white midsole paint, it was a factory flaw out of the box. What would be the best paint or product I can use to fix it? Any help would be appreciated.

Backwards swoosh, he Gon be the first to do they
p_14100051_76211796_7985371.jpg

kgqizmrsp3thfbfkkoca.jpg

StockX just reversed yet another order I placed for the IV’s, didn’t pass authentication...

Tons of fakes out there for these...

I’m going to give it another shot but damn it’s getting crazy irritating at this point...

StockX just reversed yet another order I placed for the IV’s, didn’t pass authentication...

I’m going to give it another shot but damn it’s getting crazy irritating at this point...

fakes can blend in perfect due to the crap quality of these

Try Goat next time.. maybe it'll make the difference. At least they are catching them though.

Hoping I can get a good pair. Was thinking about trying for a pair on StockX, but the quality issues that people have mentioned have me nervous. lol

Back
Top Bottom