Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

You guys think the price will drop in two-three weeks or go up? I gotta go to jail on the 18th for two weeks. If I order them now from goat app I won't get them in time. Sometimes shoes have flaws so I won't have a chance to contact goat app if these shoes have flaws. If I order today I'll have to wait till I'm out of jail to unbox them. If I order the when I get out of jail I can unbox them as soon as I get them. If they have flaws I can contact goat app or return them.
IMG_1869.jpeg

Idk what's funnier between that post, and ol boy who be in here (and every other thread for that matter) writing soliloquies about how angry that he is that people don't want to pay resell lmao.

You guys think the price will drop in two-three weeks or go up? I gotta go to jail on the 18th for two weeks. If I order them now from goat app I won't get them in time. Sometimes shoes have flaws so I won't have a chance to contact goat app if these shoes have flaws. If I order today I'll have to wait till I'm out of jail to unbox them. If I order the when I get out of jail I can unbox them as soon as I get them. If they have flaws I can contact goat app or return them.
Will Smith Prison GIF

Price will go up. I don't know how to advise you on anything else. Godspeed bro.

Back
Top Bottom