Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

You caught me! I did in fact, thank you. :pimp: I don't get angry at things like that though lol. You deserve my cookie! Lol

Also, you're supposed to capitalize the letter "I" and you spelled "you" wrong. :tongue:

petty szn is in full effect.... go to isle 5 at your nearest store..... enjoy

Low top more comfortable during warmer weather.. lose that extra padding on OG highs that make your ankle sweat

Sz 9.5 are still crazy gonna wait until after release to see if I unload a pair of unions to get a pair

At this point people are just reaching & pulling info for this release out of thin air, nobody knows anything, now they’re starting a bday release rumor, wtf. I need them to just release, so I have a shot, or resale doesn’t look like bankruptcy :smh:

At this point people are just reaching & pulling info for this release out of thin air, nobody knows anything, now they’re starting a bday release rumor, wtf. I need them to just release, so I have a shot, or resale doesn’t look like bankruptcy :smh:
I don't see the problem with that though. Hella peeps are still gonna check the site lmao

Back
Top Bottom