Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

This TS AJ1 stuff is crazy. It's a stupid shoe. Nobody cares. Try on release day, if you strike out move on. There will be another shoe released the next week, and the week after, and the week after.

I remember a sneaker store got fake air mags but y’all act like stadium goods and flight club ain’t acceptable to fakes #comical.
No one said that and what store are you talking about? If you look online you definitely see more horror stories about stockx than flightclub

D8F33E6F-C385-4D51-AB8C-EB323C4CD5ED.jpeg
This dude has sold an obscene amount of pairs without any boxes.Idk about y’all but I’m not trusting early pairs with or without a box.The admins of this national FB group just continuously let this **** fly though.
What FB group is this? I'm gonna comment that theyre fake.

You do realize that GOAT does the authenticating for FC now right? And between the two GOAT facilities they are doing 8-10k daily not including FC?

Source: Former GOAT employee and still talk to friends who work there.
What does that have to do with my comment? FC doesnt do near the business as Stockx or Goat so it makes sense that there arent many FC complaints. Who does the authentication doesnt matter. The number of transactions under the FC name does.

What does that have to do with my comment? FC doesnt do near the business as Stockx or Goat so it makes sense that there arent many FC complaints. Who does the authentication doesnt matter. The number of transactions under the FC name does.

and stockx is doing clothes, watches and bags.

I dont have exact numbers but people have been buying from flight club for years and years. So if you wanna say they dont do the daily volume of StockX I'll give you that but saying that FC doesnt have the volume to get as many complaints as StockX is wild imo. FC was one of the first names in the reselling business and a go to source for many ppl who wanted to get sold out shoes. So if stockX is getting a lot of complaints it should be more alarming considering they are newer to the game than FC.

and stockx is doing clothes, watches and bags.

Maybe stockX should stick to one thing then and be great at 1 thing rather than good/ok at 4. But they need to drive up revenue sources to compete with all the other resellers and keep their valuation going up as a startup. Its a **** system and we all contribute to it. Capitalism.

But let's get back to shoes. I dig the low 1s more than the high 1s. Will try for a pair but def no resell for me.

I dont have exact numbers but people have been buying from flight club for years and years. So if you wanna say they dont do the daily volume of StockX I'll give you that but saying that FC doesnt have the volume to get as many complaints as StockX is wild imo. FC was one of the first names in the reselling business and a go to source for many ppl who wanted to get sold out shoes. So if stockX is getting a lot of complaints it should be more alarming considering they are newer to the game than FC.

Maybe stockX should stick to one thing then and be great at 1 thing rather than good/ok at 4. But they need to drive up revenue sources to compete with all the other resellers and keep their valuation going up as a startup. Its a **** system and we all contribute to it. Capitalism.

But let's get back to shoes. I dig the low 1s more than the high 1s. Will try for a pair but def no resell for me.
You admit FC doesn't do the same volume but you cant grasp why that explains the difference in complaints? It's like saying Nike gets more QC complaints than Puma. Well no ****, Nike outsells them 10 to 1 so there's way more opportunities for complaints. Same with comparing StockX and Goat to FC. FC has been around forever but they dont do near the volume as the other 2. Its not even in the same ballpark. Its simple math. The two that do 10x the volume are going to have more complaints.

Valuation as a start up? They are funded in large part by Dan Gilbert, owner of the largest mortgage company in the country and the Cleveland Cavs. They arent worried about a valuation. If they were publicly traded, it'd be different.

At the end of the day, StockX and Goat (and therefore FC) are the same thing. On a one off sample someone will have a better or worse experience with one or the other. Take the overall sample size though and they are the same, and both are good at what they do. I buy from both without hesitation bc I know the % of errors is very low. It'll never be zero bc of human error but I'll take my chances with both of them.

The authentication process is more important than the numbers both stores do.
I rather deal with a company with a very thorough authentication process that sells 50 sneakers a day than a company doing a half *** process and selling 500 sneakers a day.

The authentication process is more important than the numbers both stores do.
I rather deal with a company with a very thorough authentication process that sells 50 sneakers a day than a company doing a half *** process and selling 500 sneakers a day.
Right, but FC doesnt do their own. It goes through Goat. So even bringing up FC is pretty silly bc it's really just Goat under a different name.

Back
Top Bottom