Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

At least you see the light.. some dudes still hoping for 5-$600 lmfao

I knew that was never gonna happen... I been saying $750 range. But now they’re $850.... They will go up to $9-950 post release, then pairs will come in and they will be no less than $850-900... these ain’t worth that.

I have a 5% off StockX code and only pair I’m willing to dump is the Turbos.... so that’s about $600 out of new money... that may tempt me.

giphy.gif

Retail or bust for me

And we've known for the last 25 years that the shoes cost roughly $15 to make and they're charging on avg. $180. That's over 1000% profit margin. Only for all the stock to be purchased and then re-sold for $700 - $1000. I don't even want to pay the 180 I definitely ain't paying $1100.

It's really some crackhead / fiend type stuff, if we can't buy from the distributor, then we go to the most well-known trusted middleman, once the streets are dry, then we got too buy from the local joker and hope we don't get burned, but people panic, need their fix and spend whatever to satisfy their need.

#NoSeanwhiteoff-whiteFOG1DB lol :lol::rofl::lol:

There’s an article somewhere that someone posted on NT a long time ago breaking down costs for Nike and how their ACTUAL profit after all business expenses and operations are considered is less than 10% per shoe. Not trying to be that guy that corrects someone, just bringing up a point that should be considered in this conversation. But you’re right, and this fact still doesn’t Change the fact that we pay resale for a shoe that costed a few dollars in materials. Smh

You’ll still see me stacking boxes though...

will the $30 off coupon work for tomorrow release? might use it on the hoodie if im able too

Back
Top Bottom