Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Talked to a Nike rep. Got her to admit that the error windows popping up were their way of excluding accounts after I kept asking why did it suddenly decided to ask me for my card security code. Basically they chose who they wanted to purchase and doctored the rest of the accounts with a error fest.

I told her I’d appreciate a heads up if I’m excluded so I don’t waste my time, she said they can’t do that
Not true. I got payment errors, mobile phone confirmations, etc for 28 full minutes before it finally decided to work.

If you cant even hit purchase on ANY thing on nike its a SOFT BAN. It will be gone in 5 minutes to 5 hours.

Dont waste your time calling Nike. Only time will solve the issue and its not a set amount.

Talked to a Nike rep. Got her to admit that the error windows popping up were their way of excluding accounts after I kept asking why did it suddenly decided to ask me for my card security code. Basically they chose who they wanted to purchase and doctored the rest of the accounts with a error fest.

I told her I’d appreciate a heads up if I’m excluded so I don’t waste my time, she said they can’t do that

Well damn, that explains why I can’t ever buy any early release, launch, etc. May as well delete the app. They on some BS for real.. why even create false hope?

This release man....
Told me sold out BUT then that email came through :emoji_water_polo:

Bonus : Shorts too

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190511-102643.png
    Screenshot_20190511-102643.png
    670.4 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20190511-112823.png
    Screenshot_20190511-112823.png
    677.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Snapchat-1604177023.jpg
    Snapchat-1604177023.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_20190511-120343.png
    Screenshot_20190511-120343.png
    940.4 KB · Views: 71

Wouldn’t believe that if Phil Knight himself tweeted it. Sounds like BS because the app was bottle necked and she couldn’t explain that. They don’t have the ability to weed out buyers who they don’t want to purchase because ultimately we are only $175 to Nike so that’s a equal playing field.

Not true. I got payment errors, mobile phone confirmations, etc for 28 full minutes before it finally decided to work.

Same here...

People aren’t understanding that this was a LEO release...Not FCFS...It’s basically a shortened, secret draw...

It Let’s Everyone Order ~LEO~ (Enter the raffle) for an unspecified amount of time...Once it’s over then it chooses the winners...All those errors that literally everybody got was just the app holding everything until the LEO draw ended...

Box went from coming soon to sold out for me. Then nothing but errors. Glad I only spent three minutes on this release on ndc.

If the 108K or whatever speculation was is true, I’m sure the SNKRS app would have had the most and it would be more people who were successful. It’s probably no where near that rumored number.

I didn’t code the thing, I’m just telling you the explanation I got. I watched sizes pop up and it would immediately throw up an error block, sometimes I’d click before it could load the block and I’d watch the transaction spinning in the background waiting for me to choose a payment for whatever reason and the error block would pop up over the transaction window and stop everything when you click on it

I got through immediately right when they launch d and it pulled a slick move when it came to payment. It’s nev r been more than 1 click and a roll of the dice before. They weren’t going to let me purchase them no matter how fast I got them because it should’ve never asked me any more questions after I hit purchase. That lag time with the sudden payment questions is how they got they pairs to who they needed them to go to

Last edited:
Same here...

People aren’t understanding that this was a LEO release...Not FCFS...It’s basically a shortened, secret draw...

It Let’s Everyone Order ~LEO~ (Enter the raffle) for an unspecified amount of time...Once it’s over then it chooses the winners...All those errors that literally everybody got was just the app holding everything until the LEO draw ended...

This.

I'd rather be pals with DAN than LEO though. Hanging around LEO is a headache

you're right...my bad. it's ok to resell, it's always been part of the game and mostly everyone does it...just a little hypocritical to aggressively be against it and then do it too.
Yep got your point there. Just dont see why everyone buying these for a stack.

Copped manual through app. Feels good to score a limited release without all the bots cook group atc nonsense. By the way PayPal is faster cause you don't have to verify card with 3 digits on back. Have scored way more kicks with PayPal. Have size and everything plus fingerprint set up under settings. Know your passwords. Had to keep clicking but eventually scored #fukabot

Copped manual through app. Feels good to score a limited release without all the bots cook group atc nonsense. By the way PayPal is faster cause you don't have to verify card with 3 digits on back. Have scored way more kicks with PayPal. Have size and everything plus fingerprint set up under settings. Know your passwords. Had to keep clicking but eventually scored #fukabot
Last time paypal was my L. This time i didn't get asked once for a 3 digit code.

Yep got your point there. Just dont see why everyone buying these for a stack.

A stack for shoes is alot for most people, but not for everyone. The way I see it, if you can afford it, buy what you like. The price one is willing to pay for a hype shoe, or anything in demand for that matter, is subjective depending on one's own financial situation.

Wouldn’t believe that if Phil Knight himself tweeted it. Sounds like BS because the app was bottle necked and she couldn’t explain that. They don’t have the ability to weed out buyers who they don’t want to purchase because ultimately we are only $175 to Nike so that’s a equal playing field.
Then if the app bottlenecked they should cancel the ones that got through and try the launch again. It wasn’t an equal playing field. There’s a reason why this release was suddenly a different process. I’ve personally never seen it go like this.

It’s always been purchase button, ‘got em’ or ‘didn’t get em’. That wasn’t the case here. They stopped accounts at the door like doofy at wal mart wanting to see your recepit

Back
Top Bottom