Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I can say only thing I’m tired of.

The lack of hype shoes being Consolidated to select city’s

Ny,La,Chi.

That does suck tho I will say that Nike needs to go back to all Nike stores getting pairs even if it is snkrs pass we need chances for in store opportunities on other than GR’s

I’m just saying. Even if it means NY stock gets spread out

I get that they need to build hype, but making making so few pairs of a shoe (relative to GRs - heard the Bred4s were like million) that is so hyped and then allocating them to so few cities sucks. Then when you put the majority of your pairs online, but then your server can't handle that kind of traffic that sucks too.

Got an L thru the snkrs debacle today, took a nap and woke up to Bodega raffle W, size 12. :pimp:

TS look amazing in this pic

Off whites are so trash :lol:

I can tell you’ve never owned any off white 1’s.

OW UNC 1’s are one of my favorite non-og 1’s of all time. Detail is crazy. The color just pops out at you. They’re a perfect summer shoe and they go very nice with summer apparel.

I’d personally rather keep my UNC OW’s over these travis’s. That’s me though.

7DF51D06-7395-401C-886F-DA778BE948AC.jpeg

The first and willing to bet the last time I hit SNKRS Pass. Submitted my info when it went live, app crashed and gave up. Checked it a few hours later and said I had an active reservation.

To top it off I was able to cop with a gift card I received for graduation this weekend, couldn't be happier.

I can tell you’ve never owned any off white 1’s.

OW UNC 1’s are one of my favorite non-og 1’s of all time. Detail is crazy. The color just pops out at you. They’re a perfect summer shoe and they go very nice with summer apparel.

I’d personally rather keep my UNC OW’s over these travis’s. That’s me though.
I actually owned the UNC ones, did not care for them at all

Back
Top Bottom