Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

They on the rise right now...I remember a week or 2 ago everyone was waiting on this week, claiming the undercutting is coming, well :lol:

Definitely. I was one of them.

I thought based off recent history (Unions) these would be had in $6-$700 range. Boooooy was I wrong....this drop was just more confirmation of Travis' star power right now.

Didn’t like them until I put the white laces in , didn’t notice the check had this huge dent until now :smh:

CF3BF264-0BB6-4CF0-B0B1-7F7B2FFA9562.jpeg

Wonder if Nike will throw me a discount code?

They might. 20% code

Haha. I always wanted these, and I'm glad I was able to get these, but I didn't think these were gonna cause so much pandemonium.

I was just saying this to a friend of mine earlier today...

Not sure when the turn happened but it seems like people changed their minds on them overnight...

Discount code for a dent?
Should be thankful you got a pair for retail
I don’t think the sneaker gods would approve
But do you
Personally I wouldn’t
The guy who got the jacked up accordion box...now he should definitely ask for a code lol

EBE307E1-3CE8-435A-9A19-EF5756F46247.jpeg
B9EE6B3C-F576-46D2-BD57-3D13AAE358FC.jpeg
E3F82C5D-9A00-41AC-8DC0-6D9898B83555.jpeg
433E9AA2-F9A3-4A20-BBD9-C27D263C0081.jpeg

SHOUT OUT TOO @ballmichael2 @Lucky13s FOR THE RETAIL HELP

Got a couple more coming in today and 2moro these are nice but I would pick unions over these

Too add to the stockx bs I use to sell AJ 1s to this one dude about 40-60 pairs each release, what he would do is mismatch fake pairs with the real pairs I sold him and he would sell on stockx and dude never had a problem, for that reason I wouldn’t buy on stock or goat if I don’t get them out the store pretty much I’m out

From LA TO DTOWN!!

Damn. That is pretty scary.

Anyone ever had their order cancelled by Nike? I got a Jordan x Travis Scott hoody, and they just said they ran out in the warehouse and cancelled my order.
Yea happened to me on the Nike air max collection, got my Seoul’s and Vapormax cancelled. They ain’t even tell me why

Haha. I always wanted these, and I'm glad I was able to get these, but I didn't think these were gonna cause so much pandemonium.

Yeah I’m happy you liked them and got them. I’m just wondering if these dropped and had nothing to do with TS would people still be going but over them?

Back
Top Bottom