Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Yeah I’m happy you liked them and got them. I’m just wondering if these dropped and had nothing to do with TS would people still be going but over them?
I'd say yes, but maybe not quite to the degree that the connection to Travis takes them. Jordan 1s don't come in the Chi styled colorway that often to begin with, so a brown suede-based Chi would be dope regardless IMO and still sought after. Even if you take away the branding to Travis but keep the details that aren't branding, essentially the stash pocket and backward Swoosh, the uniqueness and I'm sure still limited nature would drive hype as usual to a degree I'd believe. Sure, Travis being such a big figure to many does add to the hype though. But with the way JB operates, if there was no connection to Travis, and they pulled some random picture and story from the archives where Jordan wore a brown suede backwards hat and had ridiculous pockets, and that equaled these brown suede Chi 1s with a backwards Swoosh, and they were exclusive/limited, I'd bet money that they'd be hyped for both those that want to wear and their likely high flip-ability.

Travis means nothing to me regarding the shoe. The reverse swoosh is dope af to me and reminds me of the Darwins, which was one of the earliest Nike’s in my life.

Then you have the collar.

I can’t speak for anyone else but I’d be just as hyped for sure.

With that said, if this shoe is a brainchild of his creativity then it makes me a fan of him as an artist because I respect his creativity as evidenced by his choices on these 1s. Astroworld was cool and all but it’s his work on these that really grabbed me and got my attn

I guess you could say I’m a bigger fan of Jordans than rap. So this is the canvas that I can appreciate his artistry on

Last edited:
The leather on these are comparable to SBB?
Never held SBB in hand
The leather is pretty nice especially the toebox
But nothing crazy tho
I would compare it more with bred toes

stylish AND practical

Screenshot_20190516-192127_Instagram.jpg

mans got a Snikers in his stash pocket... :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom