Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Can’t be much harder than Nike blocking your access to the snkrs app or payment errors. At least this time it might be a surprise instead of a Black Friday Best Buy door. Hopefully I’m graciously allowed in the game
Still a little annoyed they blocked me from purchasing on release day smh. Glad I won a raffle or I’d be heated still

Got two pairs via SNKRS and neither came with receipts, shouldnt get caught up with that.

lots of pairs should have been deemed as b grades and never released, but Nike let it fly given they did not want pairs hitting outlets etc. several flaws and variances when comparing the pairs I got from retailers

I bought from TS website and I don’t have a receipt either.

I mean I wouldn’t ship either if I saw these prices jump overnight like that. Probably karma for you calling people “broke boys”. So you paying to play or you going to have that broke boy mentality?? :lol:

No such thing as Karma, and I don’t believe in jinxes either, but it was terrible timing and I remember stuff like that. And it ain’t about $ at this point. If they don’t ship, it’s about principle. Why should I bend when I made a legit deal? You’re a fraud for having that mindset to back out of a deal.

No such thing as Karma, and I don’t believe in jinxes either, but it was terrible timing and I remember stuff like that. And it ain’t about $ at this point. If they don’t ship, it’s about principle. Why should I bend when I made a legit deal? You’re a fraud for having that mindset to back out of a deal.

It’s like any other sale. You Take the best offer. I don’t owe StockX or the buyer anything. Don’t be salty Bc you were celebrating you “thought you got a good deal” then proceed to call other people broke boys for not paying to play. Sucks breh, now go pay that 1k or move on :rofl:

Seems like prices have kind of stabilized across most sizes by now.

Where do you guys think these will be at in July? It would be financially irresponsible for me to buy them now, even though they are cheaper. Just hoping they don’t get like $300 more expensive in that time.

I’m a size 12 in these btw.

It’s like any other sale. You Take the best offer. I don’t owe StockX or the buyer anything. Don’t be salty Bc you were celebrating you “thought you got a good deal” then proceed to call other people broke boys for not paying to play. Sucks breh, now go pay that 1k or move on :rofl:

Maybe I should give you a break because you sound like a naive kid, but Na... you have to be better than this.

4E28EF2B-6EB4-4A0D-AA84-152BA34D81D9.gif

Wonder if I could get a operations manager role at Nike. Supervising the implementation of QR codes for all of their hyped sneakers.....??? Wishful thinking.
Medical sales to Op Manager at Nike.......i'd make the jump.

Wonder if I could get a operations manager role at Nike. Supervising the implementation of QR codes for all of their hyped sneakers.....??? Wishful thinking.
Medical sales to Op Manager at Nike.......i'd make the jump.
Weren’t they supposed to with these??

Idk what happened and why they didn’t but this idea is in the works and is already happening, I’ve seen it on running shoes

i mean pulling out of after is some fu sh*t, i get it, but its unlikely that i would do it. i wouldn't want that to come back on me.

Last edited:
I mean I wouldn’t ship either if I saw these prices jump overnight like that. Probably karma for you calling people “broke boys”. So you paying to play or you going to have that broke boy mentality?? :lol:

You believe in Karma but you’d break a contract and screw over an innocent person just to make a few extra bucks?

Back
Top Bottom