Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

You been crying this whole time... have you copped anything?
put up or shut up little man. i can't guarantee they'll ship, but at least i haven't been pu$$yfooting like you've seemingly been.
56628862-c434-4bff-a592-12669184df35-jpeg.2338273

bdddbab8-ad82-414a-a5e5-c35ecf8f42d9-jpeg.2338281

$160 on the tag damn? Are your lace bags cloudy? Are there red lines in your bags? How’s the stitching on the shoe? How’s the big swooshes?

It’s like any other sale. You Take the best offer. I don’t owe StockX or the buyer anything. Don’t be salty Bc you were celebrating you “thought you got a good deal” then proceed to call other people broke boys for not paying to play. Sucks breh, now go pay that 1k or move on :rofl:

I see it differently. If you were making a sale via local or whatever, then yeah you weren't making a "binding contract" to sell to that person. It'd be douchbaggery of you to flake on it but it happens a lot. But if you had made a sale on stockx/goat and then saw the price jump after, should just man up and honor the sale. It's not like you lost any money, its money that you could've made but didn't because you dumped so quick. In the end, selling it early for a little lower than what the future price doesn't actually take money out of your pocket.

I did buy them. They haven’t shipped. And if i remember correctly, it was you who made a joke about that happening. Not cool.
I think he saying in light of all that went wrong are u still copping another pair while that 1st situation gets sorted out (which it will)...
:nerd:

But wouldn’t the Karma Gods frown upon that? What would the punishment be?
That’s the punishment. Paying the 15 percent :lol:
Isn’t like I know the buyer from the other end of StockX
I wont back out of a deal if it’s someone I know personally though.

I see it differently. If you were making a sale via local or whatever, then yeah you weren't making a "binding contract" to sell to that person. It'd be douchbaggery of you to flake on it but it happens a lot. But if you had made a sale on stockx/goat and then saw the price jump after, should just man up and honor the sale. It's not like you lost any money, its money that you could've made but didn't because you dumped so quick. In the end, selling it early for a little lower than what the future price doesn't actually take money out of your pocket.
Aint that deep. I’m taking the best offer. I get it though. a lot of guys in here are hoping for the sellers to ship to the middle man. So best of luck for a smooth process dealing with StockX and goat. I’m just calling out home boy Bc he had that elitist mentality for calling people broke lol

Last edited:
That’s the punishment. Paying the 15 percent :lol:
Isn’t like I know the buyer from the other end of StockX
I wont back out of a deal if it’s someone I know personally though.

So knowing the person determines if an action is morally okay or not?

Since I don’t personally know you, it’s okay to rip you off? How about backhanding some sense into you, would that be morally okay?

The golden rule in life is to treat others how you’d like to be treated.

Last edited:
Aint that deep. I’m taking the best offer. I get it though. a lot of guys in here are hoping for the sellers to ship to the middle man. So best of luck for a smooth process dealing with StockX and goat. I’m just calling our home boy Bc he had that elitist mentality for calling people broke lol

I don’t think I’m an elitist, at least not when it comes to monetary issues. But if you’re willing to break a contract you willfully entered and rip off an innocent person, just to make a few extra bucks, then you’re 100% a broke boy.

It’s a scumbag move.

Back
Top Bottom