Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

lol at thinking Goat is different. They are the same thing. Not sure why people homer up for one or the other.
Goat is better

They have dedicated teams for each brand and model etc

So unlike stockX where joe blow is “legit checking” 500 different shoes a day

At goat one guy is checking the same shoes all day everyday and not every single model and brand under the sun

No one is that good at legit checking every shoe that’s made

FF63C7CE-63DC-452E-9094-4F66B2A9BC82.jpeg
6F2BA13D-18B1-4DCB-B074-F3FBDF66257D.jpeg
CAF748BE-3074-4F79-B5AE-AB3D3AA89A66.jpeg
85299ED5-0E63-418F-B03D-7EB57EA7CE58.jpeg
269BFA29-BC4E-4FC1-851B-42C67DBE1AFE.jpeg
8C659994-37F2-40BE-AFF4-6DE87F1AFAB5.jpeg
8344CDEB-B1F8-4814-B7E0-1B8EF6F35437.jpeg
I just got my package from Stockx and things feel very sus. For one, there’s this real strong Rubbing Alcohol/chemical odor to it. Everything else about it is perfect so I thought that maybe this was normal though I have not ever had this smell in any other Nike pair I’ve copped. So I started looking at real vs fake videos and saw that usually there’s really crappy stitching underneath the sole implants. I saw strings and masking tape on it. Now I’m like 90% sure it’s fake.

What do you guys think, should I get a refund, does anyone else have this on their shoe too?
They look good to me.

These are gonna end up shooting up in value with the amount of fakes going around . I see off white Chicago 1s price

they would shoot up in value just because of what they are. With the amount of good fakes, you don't know 100% if the $1,500 you just spent are real or not.

FF63C7CE-63DC-452E-9094-4F66B2A9BC82.jpeg
6F2BA13D-18B1-4DCB-B074-F3FBDF66257D.jpeg
CAF748BE-3074-4F79-B5AE-AB3D3AA89A66.jpeg
85299ED5-0E63-418F-B03D-7EB57EA7CE58.jpeg
269BFA29-BC4E-4FC1-851B-42C67DBE1AFE.jpeg
8C659994-37F2-40BE-AFF4-6DE87F1AFAB5.jpeg
8344CDEB-B1F8-4814-B7E0-1B8EF6F35437.jpeg
I just got my package from Stockx and things feel very sus. For one, there’s this real strong Rubbing Alcohol/chemical odor to it. Everything else about it is perfect so I thought that maybe this was normal though I have not ever had this smell in any other Nike pair I’ve copped. So I started looking at real vs fake videos and saw that usually there’s really crappy stitching underneath the sole implants. I saw strings and masking tape on it. Now I’m like 90% sure it’s fake.

What do you guys think, should I get a refund, does anyone else have this on their shoe too?

isnt there suppose to be a code under the insole? Like the pic below?

Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 11.19.57 PM.png

Also I posted this earlier does it have this?
Screen Shot 2019-05-18 at 10.44.16 AM.png

I’m just giving you life advice because you cry about being a broke boy but you act like a broke boy, so you will continue to be called one.

I got my pair retail, and gave my brother a pair for retail that he flipped for 1500, but thanks for your concern.
Ain’t no body crying about being broke. Stop being all up in your feels breh. You take this sneaker thing too seriously. Your avi is literally a sneaker :lol:

I haven't been following the thread.. have sellers actually been backing out on members in here?
My order from Thursday on goat is now in serious jeopardy because the seller didn't confirm the sale/ship the order. More than likely I'll get refunded but now have to pay the new going rate

Goat is better

At goat one guy is checking the same shoes all day everyday and not every single model and brand under the sun

That’s good to know. But GOAT had (maybe still has) various listings of Off-White Prestos in half sizes, which is shameful. It might have been for used shoes, so maybe they’ll eventually be rejected, but it was surprising and disappointing that they were able to even list them in the first place.

My good friend dropped off a pair (legit, of course) at a consignment shop, and he was shocked that they didn’t even open the shoe box. I guess he looked trustworthy.

All I’m saying is that NONE of these businesses are perfect because employees are imperfect humans. And StockX, as far as I can tell, is no where near as bad as people make them out to be.

lol at thinking Goat is different. They are the same thing. Not sure why people homer up for one or the other.
Goat and stockx definitely do not have the same people. If that was the case the two wouldnt exist independently. Look above most of these horror stories coming from stock x. Saw two posts of dudes saying they pushing fakes into the x. Even goat overall offers alot more to both buyers and sellers. But lemme not glorify goat because that’s when I might just get hit with a fake

Goat is better

Says who? You worked at both? Or some guy somewhere told you this and you took it as truth?

And lol at a dedicated person for every model. I guarantee you they dont have a Monarch guy. They dont have enough employees to handle all the different SKU's that come in.

some of yall think Goat authenticators go through a legit check school and graduate with a degree lol

have always used stockx over GOAT for ease of use, but if I was really concerned about authenticity this would push me towards GOAT. especially hearing about how GOAT is stricter and seeing videos of how quickly stockx authenticators go through items.

Can assure you that they spend months training. You dont authenticate a shoe until you have touched thousands and thousands of shoes doing grunt work after they've been authenticated. You take several tests to authenticate and have to catch the fakes in the group or u dont move on to the next step.

They have controls so you can compare rare or not often seen shoes and you can always stop and ask the other authenticators. Worst case you put it aside and do it at the end of the day when you can take time and several other ppl can look with you. I trust GOAT whole-heartedly more than StockX. But each person is entitled to their opinion.

Source: was an authenticator and one of the first hires when they expanded to New Jersey

Someone please make a thread related to stockx/goat so yall can complain there.. have not, and will not support over priced/hyped shenanigans... just my 2 cents :lol:
#retailorbust smh you lil warren buffets you

isnt there suppose to be a code under the insole? Like the pic below?

Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 11.19.57 PM.png

Also I posted this earlier does it have this?
Screen Shot 2019-05-18 at 10.44.16 AM.png

It does a have code underneath the Nike Air tab, though it’s a different code that says BG3T-7#MS7-12T. I don’t see a code on the insole. The shoe implants also have 87 written in a marker that I forgot to mention

My order from Thursday on goat is now in serious jeopardy because the seller didn't confirm the sale/ship the order. More than likely I'll get refunded but now have to pay the new going rate

I was just thinking about how ordering on a Thursday would play out because I ordered on Thursday. I don't mind waiting until the seller ships but prices went up like 100 bucks in my size and the seller had until Monday to ship. So I figured a snake seller would take all weekend to decide if they would ship. I'm glad dude just shipped them so I can avoid that.

Back
Top Bottom