Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I delcare anytime i see these on feet at the mall or where ever, I'm calling them fake... Especially when kats have some of these dumbest outfits on with them....

Like others say, these will be associated with fakes no matter what...

This is one of the reasons why I'm more excited for these Lakers 1's on Saturday.

This is how I'm starting to feel. Not sure I will ever pull the trigger. I have the money, but all of the fakes are ruining how I feel. Meh.

I feel like the first thing you think with the shoe is " I wonder if they real or a pair of fakes that got through" This fiasco has overshadowed the shoe IMO. Will this shoe go up in value? YES, but it will without me. I rather drop that 890 on something I don't have to wonder in the back of my mind if my shoes real or not.

Shouts to the ppl that hit from a retail location. I know yall feeling really good these days lol.

67D32ACC-1699-425E-A4EC-F92B90F2AEE0.jpeg

Nothing greater than the scent of a fake pair of TS1...

usually when stockx does % off sellers fees it brings market prices down for a little while. buyers are already bidding the prices back up :smh:

why are they called "God killers" tho?
:nerd:

Godkiller is the name of the 'highest-tier' rep batch from this rep seller, Kickwho. In this case, the 'Godkiller' TS 1s are their best batch, supposedly. They also have batches of other Jordan 1 colorways they refer to as 'Godkiller'.

For anyone asking about flaws/comparisons to retails: I got a pair from the TS website drop - no white stitching in the stash pocket, no lettering under the Nike Air tag (it's pretty much stitched to the tongue right at the bottom of the tag). Definitely has that new Jordan 1 smell though. Production dates on both shoes end on 12/26.

Bought my pair on stock for 740 a few weeks ago they finally come in and all these red flags. No serial number behind tongue stitching etc. I emailed them a week ago, and they just tell me their verification team is looking at the images. smh I sold them back on stockx for a profit. Im not finna sit around here waiting on them. The shoes looked great, but my entire vibe is killed with all the fakes getting through. This shoe will forever be associated with this fake stuff, and i don't want any part of that.

Serial number behind the tag means nothing. You probably had a legit pair.

Is there information on the Houston drop or is it just speculation? I haven’t seen info on it anywhere (not that I’ll be there)

Crazy how "tainted" these are lol...was it like this for the other hyped 1's...unions, off white etc...?

Back
Top Bottom