Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

He was asking for $1400.00 but I talked him down A little less than what they’re going for on StockEx the guy had 2 different auctions for two weeks on eBay and no bids where made he’s telling me he got them from size.com

He seems to have good feedback
But when I ask him for a picture of the receipt he says he doesn’t have it
It’s quite possible they might’ve sent him a digital receipt by email but I’m sure he would save it for such a shoe like this

Can anyone else help me out

Size? and JD sports didn’t get these
Only FP got these out of the same chain (size? and JD and FP have the same ultimate owners)

And also selfridges and end clothing

-ask for email receipt
-if he has over 100 feedback, check the items he sold and see if it has anything to do with shoes in general
-check other items he has for sale to see if they're related to shoes
look at the seller's NEGATIVE feedback, if any. THAT really tells the story of how they move...
:nerd:

Quality control on these is ridiculous. I just noticed the quality on the leather on my pair are completely different. On one you can see the toebox leather cracked on the other its just smooth. Its more noticeable in person than on this pic. Considering selling back on StockX but I dont know if StockX will take them back since I already laced them up and cut the lace bags from the shoe. Anyone else have this problem?

Attachments

• 2A9A4239-F552-4E5F-82A3-1769C12AA015.jpeg
    2A9A4239-F552-4E5F-82A3-1769C12AA015.jpeg
    267.1 KB · Views: 77
Quality control on these is ridiculous. I just noticed the quality on the leather on my pair are completely different. On one you can see the toebox leather cracked on the other its just smooth. Its more noticeable in person than on this pic. Considering selling back on StockX but I dont know if StockX will take them back since I already laced them up and cut the lace bags from the shoe. Anyone else have this problem?

Tough call if they would take them, but they look fine, I'd rock them.

I gotta say, I got a pair from TS website and 2 from stock x. The two from Stock are extremely sus, but I just plan on holding onto them until they go up in price. But what if stock gets better at authentication and doesn’t take them ???

I gotta say, I got a pair from TS website and 2 from stock x. The two from Stock are extremely sus, but I just plan on holding onto them until they go up in price. But what if stock gets better at authentication and doesn’t take them ???

go to a local consignment shop to legit check them just be sure :nerd:

i must've gotten lucky. my stockx pair is grade a w/ leather comparable to the unions, and if u haven't wore them then just unlace them. sx will take them if the lace bag has been detached.

let’s see em :nerd:

So what’s good with the lows...Still September or have y’all seen anything else?

Maybe they won’t be as crazy since most people hate low top 1’s right :nerd:...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom