Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

They just sittin so pretty...

AF7A22A5-3AE3-43A5-BE5C-3E69C2C08C78.jpeg

Last edited:
so, according to sneakercon ig, a new way to tell legit pairs is to shine a black light onto the midsole and there should be glue smudges there that appear purple that otherwise aren't visible without the black light.

:nerd:

Screenshot_20190607-171020_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
so, according to sneakercon ig, a new way to tell legit pairs is to shine a black light onto the midsole and there should be glue smudges there that appear purple that otherwise aren't visible without the black light.

Can't find a reliable black light app lol

This is getting ridiculous. I'm not about to go CSI on a pair of sneakers. I'm confident mine are real and them soles are hittin the concrete on the reg.

I wouldn’t find this 100% reliable either.

I bet there are SNKRS pairs without any glue and how much glue is there supposed to be.

Preach. That's the only blessing about it.

Our prices are always the lowest. Which is funny because, people (non sneaker heads) always assume big sizes cost extra money. Nope.
Thats not always the case. Sz 13 in Air max 1's is a struggle and i love air max 1's so my *** is getting taxed.

Thats not always the case. Sz 13 in Air max 1's is a struggle and i love air max 1's so my *** is getting taxed.
To be fair I'm referring to a 14 not a 13. 14s definitely are usually always the cheapest in resell. That's facts lol

As for AM1 in a 13...yeah you're def gonna get taxed. That's the last size in a run and they aren't common. So it makes sense there.

Anyone know how the shorts fit? Want to grab a medium but I can’t find anyone except for StockX and want to know if the large will work.

Want them to be a bit short

Is is safe to say Travis > Drake in terms of kicks

Easily. No competition whatsoever imo. The thing that holds Drake's kicks back is , there's little to no added creativity or innovation.

And that's where Travis' collab shines. There's always something different.

Where’s the best place to try to exchange sizes? Local shops?

Call around different shops and see if they size swap. Next, try a local facebook group. Last I would sell on GOAT or StockX and buy the pair you need. Either way, you will have to pay extra for the swap.

100%. Drake's JB collabs were generic as hell. Travis' JB collabs actually feel like collabs. Plus, it helps that Travis had 3 of the best silhouettes to work with. AF1, 4s, and the 1s.
what would u personally rank the travis scott releases?

Back
Top Bottom