Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

People realizing how dumb it is to spend 2grand on a sneaker. Give me a share of AMZN instead. I did when i bought soleflys for 1600.... it happens time to time. I am no better.

My company just got acquired by Amazon, start this week after a long two month hold out. Will be putting lots of $$$ in the near future into their stock esp once it vest :smile:

My company just got acquired by Amazon, start this week after a long two month hold out. Will be putting lots of $$$ in the near future into their stock esp once it vest :smile:
As an acqhire are you given the same stock benes as a straight to hire fte?
I turned down an offer to work there, I felt the pay scale was too low and the vest schedule sucked, I’m much happier at my current employer.

As an acqhire are you given the same stock benes as a straight to hire fte?
I turned down an offer to work there, I felt the pay scale was too low and the vest schedule sucked, I’m much happier at my current employer.

Ill find out Tuesday as I have orientation but from what Ive been told yes we get same as fte. Had the chance to leave and go elsewhere but they are offering retention bonuses and salary increases within first initial months. They bring much more to the table than any other company i could have left for, my pay doesnt change either which is nice and in my field it only gets better since they bought us to give google a run for their money

Ill find out Tuesday as I have orientation but from what Ive been told yes we get same as fte. Had the chance to leave and go elsewhere but they are offering retention bonuses and salary increases within first initial months. They bring much more to the table than any other company i could have left for, my pay doesnt change either which is nice and in my field it only gets better since they bought us to give google a run for their money

What do you do if you don't mind me asking.

Good for you man. Hopefully you like it there.

Just got the official response from Goat that they couldn't find a replacement pair. Huge shock. I really wanted that second pair! Tough to pill to swallow now that the price has sky rocketed. Time to make a tough decision...

don't you already have a few pairs? That GOAT pair, that StockX pair, and the fake pair you got from eBay?

vinotwofour vinotwofour what were you saying about the tongues? :nerd:

these tongues look fine lol, you quoting me wrong. The fake tongues I posted is like completely crisp with no creases and too puffy.

don't you already have a few pairs? That GOAT pair, that StockX pair, and the fake pair you got from eBay?

No, only my original stockx pair in my size 10. I've had multiple orders from goat for my size 10 fall through. That eBay pair is already on its way back for a return/refund. I do have a 10.5 from stockx too that I got first just before I got my 10 because it was like $100 less and I've been able to pull off 10.5 before. Wasn't the worst move I've ever made considering I got that pair for less than 1k at the time. But I'm trying for a second in my true size 10

I was nervous also. Got one of the last 10.5’s on GOAT for under 1K ($950) right before the price surge came! Thought the seller was goin to renege on the deal cause he took 3 days to verify and ship to GOAT. I was stalking the hell out of my order page, but I woke up today with a Tracking Number

I was nervous also. Got one of the last 10.5’s on GOAT for under 1K ($950) right before the price surge came! Thought the seller was goin to renege on the deal cause he took 3 days to verify and ship to GOAT. I was stalking the hell out of my order page, but I woke up today with a Tracking Number
Glad it worked out for you. I really thought I got lucky with my timing too. The seller did ship, but apparently they were replicas, according to goat. I was getting suspicious when it took the seller 4 days to ship. Now I'm looking at $500-600 more. I think everyone here knows the story by now lol

I want another pair, I’ve yet to UNDS
These prices are getting ridiculous

I just got a raise but man idk if I can justify paying that much
Anyone know how much a worn pair is going for?

I want another pair, I’ve yet to UNDS
These prices are getting ridiculous

I just got a raise but man idk if I can justify paying that much
Anyone know how much a worn pair is going for?
Keeping my eyes on size 10, looks like at least that size is dipping for the moment. Down $150 from yesterday. I feel like this could be the pattern going forward for these. Week long price surge, temporary dip, stagnant, then new price surge. Rinse and repeat. Who knows though honestly, just my new theory

Damn, even big sizes are about to touch 1K.

Where's the dude at who was complaining about not being able to sell his 14.....now is the time.

Second StockX pair came in this week, they’re definitely legit. Not even gonna take them in to get them authenticated like I did with my first pair.

B01F9F5E-D61A-4597-8978-3E32002E3EA3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom