Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Pretty bitter about my goat order falling through. It's literally $600 more expensive now to try again. I REALLY want that backup pair. You think there's any chance these prices will settle down or best to just go for it now before it keeps climbing further up into Oblivion? This sucks.

I agree
Unless you plan on wearing these everyday for the next 5 years it’s unnecessary
Just be careful when eating bbq chicken lol

Pretty bitter about my goat order falling through. It's literally $600 more expensive now to try again. I REALLY want that backup pair. You think there's any chance these prices will settle down or best to just go for it now before it keeps climbing further up into Oblivion? This sucks.

They will probably stall soon.

Attachments

• 500x1000px-LL-705682f1_dr-evil-crying1.gif
    500x1000px-LL-705682f1_dr-evil-crying1.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 8
Hey, does anyone have glue stains on their travs? I noticed a couple small ones. Annoying but what can you do?

^^^^ actually more BUT 9 pairs are sz 9.5 and i aint selling those ill just trash them and put on a fresh pair when i want

^^^^ actually more BUT 9 pairs are sz 9.5 and i aint selling those ill just trash them and put on a fresh pair when i want
OR...u could hook up some fellow NT'rs that struck out and still make a crap load of cash. That's always an option too

I do hook up some NT homies
i hooked a couple members up that helped me out with retail pairs of these

Back
Top Bottom