Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

giphy.gif

I don't see why yall don't select the faster shipping with Nike. If I get the choice I always pay the $5 for the two day. Lol I hate waiting for them to ship. I was dying when they took forever with the OW Kigers.

Free is usually like two days via UPS for me. But the two day they ship it out same if it's during the week.

Called nike, they said everything still looks ok with the order but they have no information on the delay shipping. We'll just have to wait & see I guess.

If you read my post earlier, there's a good chance yours and anyone else still worried about shipping that your shoes are already shipped and it's in transit already. I have UPS My Choice so I'm notified I have an in coming package from Nike separately and most of the time before the merchant tells me. But for some reason, Nike's system is delayed I guess and didn't send a shipped email this time and my order status is still stuck in limbo saying" in progress"/"preparing to ship" according to my SNKRS app and desktop order status, but like I said my package is already out. This may be the case of many of you too. Just trying to help calm the nerves for everyone lol...

Air maxes with air bubbles as soles look like they’ll last you at max 1 1/2 years. Are they even worth copping?

I don't see why yall don't select the faster shipping with Nike. If I get the choice I always pay the $5 for the two day. Lol I hate waiting for them to ship. I was dying when they took forever with the OW Kigers.

How to set it though. Coulda sworn I was on 2 day

Could be wrong but i don't thing there's a way to set it for faster shipping
It's automatically set on the default free shipping
I think you have to manually go to shipping and select it each time you place an order

I waited 6 days to get shipping from nike for the kigers
I didn't call
I didn't chat
I didn't email
I just waited :lol:
I don't trust nike CS reps

Last edited:
I convinced Nike has some werid aglothrim for people to win shoes. I'm not that lucky but I have been able to purchase every Travis Scott sneaker from snkrs from 4s to these lows

Back
Top Bottom