Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Big nervous about hitting that jack pot versus getting stuck with some discounted AJ3’s.
4091CCD0-5239-42DC-A402-8A49F27A0BAE.gif

worst comes to worst, just flip whatever garbage you get and get your $10 entry back lol. I won the Unbanned contest 2nd place prize few months back, the 1st place prize was 1985 bred 1's worth about $10k as well. 2nd place was some GR jordan 1's lol

worst comes to worst, just flip whatever garbage you get and get your $10 entry back lol. I won the Unbanned contest 2nd place prize few months back, the 1st place prize was 1985 bred 1's worth about $10k as well. 2nd place was some GR jordan 1's lol
Geeze that sucks. I have a pair of OG's but of course would gladly take 10k more lol. I guess I'll be a winner no matter what but I'll be disappointed if I dont hit something of some value.

Well if they're gonna drop more of these, then I'll just return em to GOAT for credit and buy a cheaper pair.

And THAT'S why I mess with GOAT. If I would have bought this pair off stock X, I would have already lost $100 today.

I'll wait till it actually restocks or releases at these other boutiques before I pull out receipts lol. Travis gonna get a big donkey of the day.

did you ship to the confirmed address?

if so you should be good. although you never know with PP
if tracking shows it was delivered to the correct address he's good. seller keeps the money and buyer will still get his refund if all checks out on his end...
:nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom