Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

adidas and yeezysupply does the same thing. No package is safe. Even if you re-route it to a hub to pick up. Employees will "fake sign" for your package and pick up. Speaking of losing packages and my brother. His Champs order for Lundmark Yeezys is "lost" at the UPS hub.

Nike knows the swoosh and just do it tape causes problems
Why else would they start emailing that the package is arriving soon a day before delivery
They never used to do that before
"Be on the lookout"
"Your shipment is arriving soon"

50247F05-3067-4854-B435-3B98BFE3D302.jpeg

This **** bugs my OCD so much. Paid almost $700 for a pair of shoes, and the company sends them in a giant box, no padding, 3 day UPS select. Which turned into 5 days of them floating in the mail. I don't collect boxes, but I expect premium shipping with premium prices. Period.

Lazy. :smh:

Nice! Please keep us posted. Congrats on the W

whoever gets those Father of Asahds are going to have a nice little payout.
Yeah, I thought so too until you look at the size they are giving away has a bid of a few hundred. Granted, since it is a rare collab it may fetch higher on different market place.

This **** bugs my OCD so much. Paid almost $700 for a pair of shoes, and the company sends them in a giant box, no padding, 3 day UPS select. Which turned into 5 days of them floating in the mail. I don't collect boxes, but I expect premium shipping with premium prices. Period.

Whoa very unlike goat, when I got my highs they had rolled up brown paper all over the box in the corners so it wouldn’t move around

Hit up their support. They gave me 20 dollars goat credit from the same experience

That’s honestly a slap in the face offer just to get you to be quiet... but it’s y’all cash not mine.

No I agree. What ticks me off more is they shipped me a pair from NYC and I live in Oregon. Like what is wrong with y'all? Send me a pair from the west coast and prevent 5 days of floating across the US. SMH.

same happened to me seems the've been tripping since the announcement of going global trying to get them transactions up there but reputation is already on the line

Back
Top Bottom