Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

True. And I've got like $175 goat credit to help take some edge off the bite. But after what happened with the TS1's, I'm not sure there's any guarantee of what will happen
Apparently ppl don’t really rock w/ 6’s, so I don’t think we have to that aj1 high debacle happening again. I mean it didn’t even happen w/ the lows.

ZnqQ5.gif
IMG_20190806_132346.jpg
IMG_20190806_132649.jpg
IMG_20190806_131852.jpg
fit kinda loose. Not much ankle support, I would have to tightening the laces to keep my socks from sliding down. Anyway these are dope kicks.

Last edited:
How does fit? I am a 10 in most 1s. 10.5 in the LA to Chicago SBs. I remember the lows from a few years back running big.

Hate that foo dammdee make sure to hit spam/not interested each time i see his videos. Definitely like him before the stupid negative energy he kept stirring up. Putting mike rich in a coffin etc. was just too dang much dude is a clown
I didn't like him at 1st either, but he's grown on me. rather watch him than Mike rich, ubk or sniper j0nes. dee is just under seth and tony d.

I don’t need to get paid to do that.

You can have it.

And that wasn’t even directed to you... it was the other dude they posted but since your feelings got hurt... my bad G.

8)
Ur feelings are hurt I’m just letting you know some knowledge fella, you ain’t gotta knock no ones hustle lol

Last edited:
I use to follow Jacques slades but then his videos fell off… he was good for unboxings and reviews now he makes all these dumb videos

tony d is a clown. he was going off and disrespecting his viewers during a livestream because apparently hes a lakers "fan" now and was salty they didnt get kahwai. like bro, ya views are already dropping and u struggling wit it.....is it smart to go at what viewers who do still come to support ya stream?
lost all respect for him and unsubbed after that. hes a joke.

i just watch out of boredom really... i mainly like vlogs more than those sneaker channels... i have to skip through the video and mainly just watch for a preview of the sneaker thats coming out...

between vlad tv, urltv and unbreakable ion eem no what else to subscribe too on YouTube. So much more good stuff out there but hard to find information.

i just watch out of boredom really... i mainly like vlogs more than those sneaker channels... i have to skip through the video and mainly just watch for a preview of the sneaker thats coming out...
honestly, what’s about vlogs appeal to u? w/ no disrespect idc about their person lives, but those tend to be the videos w/ the most views. what’s it to it?

I like watching food vlogs

once in awhile ill watch sneaker/clothing stuff: ken ijima?, locust and wild honey, gal lucks, sangie?, knighting and them wear tester cats, errrrr but yea mainly food stuff tbh

Imma keep it a hundred... seeing someone eat 25,000 calories in a day is a nasty but remarkable thing.

Imma keep it a hundred... seeing someone eat 25,000 calories in a day is a nasty but remarkable thing.

dont know why but its entertaining... i usually skip to the end but sometimes watch it in full... i like matt stonie and randy santel food challenges... randy needs to stop doing those food challenges though he gained a ton of weight... he might be obese status soon smh

Back
Top Bottom