Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

How come unbreakable has all of his lids open, he trying to air them out or something? Those boxes have small vents for that no?

So we all gonna wear Travis Scott’s to any old fair and call it “astro world” y’all funny man.

Last edited:
Charmcitykid = unbreakable????

F09D320B-04D8-4B11-9B9D-A92CC6B07151.gif

That would blow my mind :lol:
But it's not him, he def used to post in WDYWT regularly, unless i'm confusing you with someone else.

Them lows are solid and I don’t even like lows like that tbh
I mean case and point is here no shade or nothing. If you don't like lows, or even had one, but you find these to be solid....wouldn't that be a lil hypy. I've been there where all I wanted was exclusives and collabs only. All I'm saying is that once Travis dropped the hype came to the lows.

I mean case and point is here no shade or nothing. If you don't like lows, or even had one, but you find these to be solid....wouldn't that be a lil hypy. I've been there where all I wanted was exclusives and collabs only. All I'm saying is that once Travis dropped the hype came to the lows.

Lows ain’t my cup of tea, quality on these are stellar tho. Feels like it’s gonna melt in my hands. Just keep it a stack, I might by a lil of a hypebeast. I still love my concords and breds 4’s even tho there were a billion produced lol

Hate that foo dammdee make sure to hit spam/not interested each time i see his videos. Definitely like him before the stupid negative energy he kept stirring up. Putting mike rich in a coffin etc. was just too dang much dude is a clown
yeah we share the same sentiment on him, and i didn’t even know came at Mike. Dudes (Mike) like amongst the top 5 most undissable shoetubers.

u know day 1 resale is ohdee expensive right? u can wait about a week and sale like 50 to 100 bucks.
True. And I've got like $175 goat credit to help take some edge off the bite. But after what happened with the TS1's, I'm not sure there's any guarantee of what will happen

Back
Top Bottom