Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Wishing We Had More Tier Zero Accounts Here In Denver :smh:

MAYBE 1 Shot At These...... Trying To Decide How Big A Swing I Want To Take At These If Somehow There's A Chance At Em

where are the pics of the HOUSTON on the inside? a few spots around me on FTA app.. how do we access? is it like adidas reserve?

BRUH, WHAT’S THE DEAL WITH THE FTA APP OUT HERE IN HOUSTON?

ON THE RELEASE CALENDAR, IT’S SHOWING MEMORIAL CITY IS GETTING THEM AND DOING APP RESERVATIONS, BUT THE ACTUAL SHOE ISN’T ON THE LAUNCH LOCATOR,SMH... LEMME FIND OUT SOME SHADY STUFF IS GOING ON WITH THE APP...LOL. HOLLA!

CED B.

ON THE RELEASE CALENDAR, IT’S SHOWING MEMORIAL CITY IS GETTING THEM AND DOING APP RESERVATIONS, BUT THE ACTUAL SHOE ISN’T ON THE LAUNCH LOCATOR,SMH... LEMME FIND OUT SOME SHADY STUFF IS GOING ON WITH THE APP...LOL. HOLLA!

CED B.
It is now. Close and reopen your App.

CED B.

Chill man. It’s up on the app to enter your info now.

I’ll check in store tomorrow. Already left the Memorial City area. Good thing I work near by.

Nothing like feeling like you’re being yelled at for no reason lol.

He’s been on the site for a long time and that’s kind of his signature thing. Always CAPSLOCK. He used to put it all in a bright font like light red or neon green/yellow. Just his signature thing. He’s pretty active you’ll see him doing this in other threads pretty regularly.

For a penny, why not? :pimp:

45D90AAD-E256-4E83-A643-69DBC3C8C9E8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom