Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

camp where lol
FTA store in Hawaii, but just found out the head of security in the mall shut down the campout and handed out tickets to the first 20 people at the store. Must've been an inside job because there were 3 people camping beforehand since Yesterday for these tickets. Highly doubt people are willing to camp 4-5 days when there usually isn't a line fcfs here until the night before.

Any sneaker heads in El Paso know if they’re releasing there? Have to go there for a day trip. Lol hoping none of the SoCal footaction spots hit me up lol

Undftd sent me 4 emails. I don’t know if I’m picking up at La Brea or Silverlake. Lol.

Any sneaker heads in El Paso know if they’re releasing there? Have to go there for a day trip. Lol hoping none of the SoCal footaction spots hit me up lol

although i haven't lived there in a yr, i highly doubt it, there's only 1 FTA in the whole city Loma Vista Mall but they don't get that kinda luck, also there's no boutiques and last i checked they shut down the 2 cosignment shops bcuz they kept getting robbed

I need the undercut boys to come in tomorrow after they win footapps lol. Need a pair for 350 or less

Back
Top Bottom