Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

After waiting in line for over an hour... 2018-06-09_12.43.35.jpg

Got em don’t want em might trade em for satin SBBS or these will be my first goat or stock x sale to get a pair I missed

It’s crazy that dudes were camping since 6pm yesterday for these and they were super easy to cop on desktop.

It’s still trash to me

Hitting two releases in how many years? Keep in mind I’m trying with two accounts

System is flawed

Anyone saying this wasn't a terrible release is on crack. And this is coming from someone who hit.

I was in through desktop at 10:01 (size 10.5) after a few errors, was pending until around 11:07. Finally got an L, carted an 11 and checked out instantly. If that's a good release to you then seek mental evaluation.

I copped size 13 even after all the crashing. These don’t seem very limited or it was crashing for everyone

30+ Pages of SNKRS slander tells you how this release was for most.

Despite getting a pair, I can easily say from an experience/execution standpoint, it was one of the worst I can remember in reference to issues that surfaced... :smh:

-SNKRS App Freezing/Spinning Wheel of Death
-Pending For Decades
-Cant Submit Order
-CC companies denying orders due to Fraud
-CC charged but no email confirmation or GOT EM
-People who got pairs after people who submitted before them. Bruh?

Just a bad day for many... I dont think it gets better due to these bots/overall traffic overwhelming the site. :frown:

The only positive thing is for people who really want is I don't anticipate resell to be too insane with the amount of pairs made. Maybe 350-450 once all pairs are in peoples hand.

PO

Last edited:
I feel like the issues made it easier to grab manually. No? Instead of all the bots eating them up.

Wonder if Nike will be sending out exclusive access later on....

Anyone saying this wasn't a terrible release is on crack. And this is coming from someone who hit.

I was in through desktop at 10:01 (size 10.5) after a few errors, was pending until around 11:07. Finally got an L, carted an 11 and checked out instantly. If that's a good release to you then seek mental evaluation.

I'm sure the odds would of been against you had there not been a whacky release with errors, you probably wouldn't have even copped. 99% of the people on the APP were getting errors left and right, while people on the desktop were eating. It was just weird all around, people were pending for like 30 mins, got sold out or didnt get em, jumped back in and copped immediately. This was all due to whatever mess and error that was messing up this morning. Just a domino effect of error factors let you even cop after the initial L like that. What other normal release would let you do that? Usually a smooth pending and straight L for everyone. It depends who you ask...for those that didnt get it it was a terrible release, for the majority that got through it wasn't even though you hit.

I couldn’t get through on the app (neither device using mine and my wife’s accounts). I tried desktop and It was pending for 30 minutes before disappearing. We had to leave so i abandoned my second device altogether.

We pulled in to get groceries and my wife said she got a message saying she put in the wrong CVC code. She put in the right code at liter 10:35 or 10:45 and it went straight to Got Em. My wife has 0 purchases on her account so I have no idea how they determine who gets these.

My SNKRS app is still all messed up but hers says preparing to ship. Hopefully they do ship. I’m pretty excited because I had given up hope with all of the SNKRS app glitches.

I submitted for a size 13 on both our accounts at 7am. Both showed pending.
At 7:56 my girls account got logged out and couldn't log back in.
My account still shows pending. I refresh and it still showing pending. Just give me the L already.....
What a piece of ****!

Back
Top Bottom