Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

It nice to see a lot of us eat, still think they were limited. No foot sites, eastbay, finishline, etc didn't get these, I wonder how many pairs compared to the Jeter and prom night 11's

Also I'm thinking of putting red laces in mine

Ya'll crazy if you thought the way the SNKRS release went was terrible....that was the best thing that happened lol. I hope more releases go like this Hope the ones who were able to cop were the people who couldn't get the off white 1s. Ya'll deserve this make up W!!!!

It's the same thing everytime. If you hit, you think the release was great. If you didn't, then it sucked. It was definitely a weird release. I honestly think the servers got overwhelmed and the outcomes were more about luck than anything else. Congrats to those that copped.

For future reference, log into your Nike accounts before the drop. If the site crashes like that and won't let you even log in its best to have devices logged in before.
I only ended up copping because they finally told me the size was gone on desktop then I checked my app and Got Em.

IMG_20180609_141804.jpg

What an annoying release. Snkrs was hella glitchy this morning. Thank you to the person on here to say try in desktop .Order went thru right away. BUT THRN NIKE KICKED ME OFF. Couldnt get back in. Said F it and went back to bed after 1 hour. Had a pending charge so I had my hopes up. Turns out my order went thru on my girls account. I got lucky! Just so you know I took many L's (OW1 chi. OW1 UNC. SW AM1/97. Whole OW collection. Alelai May 1. Satin SBB. Basically took an L on everything.

Would people buying this shoe be more fans of the CW or the artist more?

Only thing keeping me from wanting a pair is the Houston Oilers reference lol.

1. Travis Scott sucks, his music is trash and he's a dork.

2. These reminded me of UNDFTD 4s x Steve McNair when I first saw them. That's why I copped.

3. This was a good SNKRS release for me, I've only got through twice on limited shoes. This pair and OW 97s, I'm seriously like 2/37 on SNKRS and my boy was telling me most of his bots didn't hit, unlike other releases.

Ya'll crazy if you thought the way the SNKRS release went was terrible....that was the best thing that happened lol. I hope more releases go like this Hope the ones who were able to cop were the people who couldn't get the off white 1s. Ya'll deserve this make up W!!!!

Been blessed in 2018. I got the off whites unc and these Travis Scott 4s. Also copped off stock x ASG FTL 3s, had to get 2 of those.

If something ain't working, try something else fam!!

Lastly, this made my day.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180609-132500.png
    Screenshot_20180609-132500.png
    253.6 KB · Views: 67
Praying for these to drop in resell price since that's the only hope at paying closer to retail.

It's almost like, living outside of a major city, I gotta stack bread to prepare for whatever resell will be on anything halfway decent coming from nike or Adidas. These apps don't work, bots eat constantly and there isn't a point in camping or queuing if there isn't a release within a 4 hour drive of here.

What an annoying release. Snkrs was hella glitchy this morning. Thank you to the person on here to say try in desktop .Order went thru right away. BUT THRN NIKE KICKED ME OFF. Couldnt get back in. Said F it and went back to bed after 1 hour. Had a pending charge so I had my hopes up. Turns out my order went thru on my girls account. I got lucky! Just so you know I took many L's (OW1 chi. OW1 UNC. SW AM1/97. Whole OW collection. Alelai May 1. Satin SBB. Basically took an L on everything.
Yeah those are all pretty standard SNKRS app Ls. I took all of those Ls too. My wife took a W on my behalf today but I took an L on my account. I do have some Ws: Tinker 3s, Jeter 11s, Cap and Gown 11s, and 14 last shots. These are all relatively low reselling massively produced shoes. Having said that on the SNKRS app, the Jeters and Tinkers were still sold out within a minute or two. I even took an L on the Shadows and those are selling for like 180 on Stock X. Try different sites. I get most of my Ws on Finish Line. Oh Homage to Home and Gold Toes were two more Ls I took on SNKRS as well as every draw I’ve ever entered

I got em on Nike. Checked back hours later to 40 pages of posts so it seems like everyone must have got a pair. They screwed me with no reserve so I was forced to try snkrs.

If anyone in the bay area can help me find a pair at retail in a size 12 I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

A lot of these releases are straight up bull****.
Bots eat on the foot sites.
Snkrs app is powered by malnourished hamsters in wheels.

That leaves random sites tha-

**** it I don' have the energy. I really wanted to rock these. I left the game for years after the concord release. I just had enough...might have to just say **** it again if this off white **** doesn't happen for me. I just want one damn pair of some thing.

Praying for these to drop in resell price since that's the only hope at paying closer to retail.

It's almost like, living outside of a major city, I gotta stack bread to prepare for whatever resell will be on anything halfway decent coming from nike or Adidas. These apps don't work, bots eat constantly and there isn't a point in camping or queuing if there isn't a release within a 4 hour drive of here.

SAME SITUATION FOR ME... IM STUCK IN WEST TEXAS-MIDLAND/ODESSA AREA AND NO ACCESS TO SHOE STORES ANYWHERE!

I got em on Nike. Checked back hours later to 40 pages of posts so it seems like everyone must have got a pair. They screwed me with no reserve so I was forced to try snkrs.
No, everyone didn't eat. 40 page A of frustration about the servers going down, men sizes showing up as women sizes, and complaints about having orders in a pending state for 30-1 hour

Back
Top Bottom