Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

My guess is that store had a decent amount of pairs since it was just opening. You probably would’ve got a pair
Nah there were a ton of people waiting in cars ready to cut in line for sure. I didn't feel like waiting for 5 hours just to have people from newark roll up and cut. Not my hood so I'm not tryna fight anyone LOL.

IMG_5941.jpg
IMG_5942.jpg

Thanks to everyone who offered me help on the swap

Breaking them out this weekend
Still some very dope people out there

Nah there were a ton of people waiting in cars ready to cut in line for sure. I didn't feel like waiting for 5 hours just to have people from newark roll up and cut. Not my hood so I'm not tryna fight anyone LOL.
Lol if they’re waiting there then it ain’t cutting but whatever you’re comfortable with. Not everyone can make the moves I make and go unscathed.

You guys are some professional *** photographers or what? Lol my pics look all raw and stuff. Love all these pics! Waiting for mine to come in on Monday!

LOL..... there is your laugh for the day

Anything else to contribute? If not, keep moving. Hope you feel better.

LMAO, basically had them on ebay and someone messaged me for my phone number to pay an extreme high price. i knew it was fake but just played along. sent them the invoice and i get an email saying i have funds in my account but he never actually paid. it was a photoshopped email made to look real. i contacted paypal support and the guy already had 3 flags on his account.

You guys are some professional *** photographers or what? Lol my pics look all raw and stuff. Love all these pics! Waiting for mine to come in on Monday!
Nah phones cameras have just progressed that much

Back
Top Bottom