Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Anyone hit before on SNKRS with a brand new account? I’m pretty sure mine is banned
Agreed... mine banned too

But was gonna have my girl make an account for drops, let’s see what happens or anything associated with me gets a L

Agreed... mine banned too

But was gonna have my girl make an account for drops, let’s see what happens or anything associated with me gets a L
Yeah my girl my side girl and my cousin and sister and momma all got accounts for me lmao

Just sell your pair already:lol:

Getting 2k cashed out by flight club so yes. I will. I’m not worried about StockX.

I’d never pay resell. Never have. Just seeing by the long raffle lines and people thinking there’s 100k pair let’s me know the market will not play out well. Just trying to help those who have the means.

But waiting never hurts either !

Getting 2k cashed out by flight club so yes. I will. I’m not worried about StockX.

I’d never pay resell. Never have. Just seeing by the long raffle lines and people thinking there’s 100k pair let’s me know the market will not play out well. Just trying to help those who have the means.

Prices dipping hard fam, you going have to wait forever to get 2k. But good luck LMAO.

Btw these reach 2k the green and red ts1s will be hitting and nobody will care about the mochas anymore, that's when they'll dip hard again lol and he will find himself in the circle again. Lmao

Soon my brothers... :blush:... soon

Travis Scott Jordan 1 Soon.jpg

How do y'all know if your SNKRS account is banned? I feel like I'm shadow banned also since I've never won a draw or LEO since the app was out, but then again there are many out there like me who has never won anything on their account. Don't people usually get early access on nonhyped items? I've never received such a thing on my account

NO ONE WANTS THESE SHOES TO WEAR B...

i guess 6k or 8 hundo profit is worth it tho not going to lie

i get it some never liked the shoe and seen a come up.... i have copped limited stuff to sell..... i don't stay in the thread once i flip or know im going to flip i get nothing out of that unless telling others you made xyz profit gets you off. then hey im not judging how you get off

the dark side to these types of releases is that more than half prob just wanna sell.... its almost like a lottery tbh...... win the chance to spend 160 plus and boom make 700-800. i mean easy money, but sucks for those who just wanted to some heat to wear.

sneaker game becoming the battle of the 1%'er's most of the folks are living the fake dream of working hard ( doing homework :lol:) and entering all these raffles knowing dang well if you don't have disposable income in the 700$ its dub

How do y'all know if your SNKRS account is banned? I feel like I'm shadow banned also since I've never won a draw or LEO since the app was out, but then again there are many out there like me who has never won anything on their account. Don't people usually get early access on nonhyped items? I've never received such a thing on my account

your not banned its just the odds of you copping are slim cause its your account vs like over possibly 500,000 accounts on like 30k of stock and even less of that in the specific size you asked for.

math wise you had slim to no chance.

i mean if you was banned from a LEO. you wound not be able to cop the bred 4's or 6's since they were prob a LEO launch

How the hell you getting 2k

Back
Top Bottom