Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

god damn, I just discovered reddit repsneakers after the comparison pics of fakes in here.This **** is scary. :sick:
How can stockx and others be able to 100% guarantee to spot the difference between real and fake in the short time frame, they have to inspect them.

Can you post the photos?

End wants to know how bad y’all want em. That’s tacky man
88B58850-0591-40BF-BE73-30552CBE3560.jpeg
[QUOTE="broncos19dm, post: 31697690, me
I mad it went up. When I first logged in it said €165, now it's €259.

http://news2.kickz.com/u/nrd.php?p=BWADMhC371_8872_1480342_1_8&ems_l=1502776&i=1&d=NDIyMzYyOTA=|QldBRE1oQzM3MQ==|YzUxMTU2MDgwMmI3NjRlMzE=|
The KICKZ raffle is bugging rn, after you input all your information it redirects you to PayPal, where for whatever reason it’s saying my shipping address that I entered is in Alaska, & I’m in Michigan wtf, you can’t change the info on PayPal & when you redo it on the website, you still get the same results. Let me know if you guys get better luck
I thought I was tripping.... same thing happened to me I was like WTF I dont live in Anchorage!

End isn’t letting me submit information for the launch either, the address & payment tabs are greyed out, anybody else stateside having that issue?

End isn’t letting me submit information for the launch either, the address & payment tabs are greyed out, anybody else stateside having that issue?
I got a spinning wheel no confirmation but when I checked my email I had the "Your entry is in" email.

Same

ill double check later tonight to make sure it says entry is in from websites side.

Right now its getting hammered

god damn, I just discovered reddit repsneakers after the comparison pics of fakes in here.This **** is scary. :sick:
How can stockx and others be able to 100% guarantee to spot the difference between real and fake in the short time frame, they have to inspect them.
They can’t

Dang I received multiple raffle entry emails since I thought it didn't go through due to the spinning wheel problem, guess I'm already disqualified

Dang I received multiple raffle entry emails since I thought it didn't go through due to the spinning wheel problem, guess I'm already disqualified

At least u know you got an L and dont have to suffer through the anticipation of waiting for it

http://news2.kickz.com/u/nrd.php?p=BWADMhC371_8872_1480342_1_8&ems_l=1502776&i=1&d=NDIyMzYyOTA=|QldBRE1oQzM3MQ==|YzUxMTU2MDgwMmI3NjRlMzE=|
The KICKZ raffle is bugging rn, after you input all your information it redirects you to PayPal, where for whatever reason it’s saying my shipping address that I entered is in Alaska, & I’m in Michigan wtf, you can’t change the info on PayPal & when you redo it on the website, you still get the same results. Let me know if you guys get better luck

i had the same problem

any other euro sites with raffles ?

I was having the same issue at first when the price was showing €165. Then I tried opening another browser which shows €259 as the price, but I can't get pass the login screen. It just keeps spinning.:smh:

Back
Top Bottom