Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I’m doing this wrong

Vegas undftd - no line
Los Angeles undftd - 4 block long line which was shut down by LAPD an with an hour left in the raffle

Is anybody else having trouble with the BSTN online raffle, after my entry this morning I clicked the link in my email to verify my email & confirm entry & got a message saying the raffle has been deactivated, or user has already been verified, but I never received the 2nd confirmation email, that would confirm my entry afterwards. Anybody else experiencing this?

This has been the only thread I've been on consistently for the past 3 weeks and I've just been telling myself "I have a chance, I have a chance" :lol: I've made it my mission this Saturday that if I don't hit on SNKRS, it's a wrap. Unless there's some kind of miracle deal on an authentic pair for at LEAST $350 (which would be highly unlikely), then Imma keep it moving.

Is anybody else having trouble with the BSTN online raffle, after my entry this morning I clicked the link in my email to verify my email & confirm entry & got a message saying the raffle has been deactivated, or user has already been verified, but I never received the 2nd confirmation email, that would confirm my entry afterwards. Anybody else experiencing this?
The sign up was smooth and I got 2 separate emails after filling out the form. One was to confirm the raffle entry and the other was to confirm my email address. Both links in the emails worked fine.

86FA701D-6049-4710-A832-62B78FCC26D7.jpeg

I know people mostly in here for the 1s, but I broke these out today

The sign up was smooth and I got 2 separate emails after filling out the form. One was to confirm the raffle entry and the other was to confirm my email address. Both links in the emails worked fine.
The only one I received was to confirm email & that one hasn’t worked all damn day, where you already subscribed to BSTN before entering the raffle today?

you still gotta fly out to germany and do a mechanic bull ride for 58 mins and 33 secs because thats how long Astroworld was

Guess its the calm before the storm.

Im just gonna go ahead and say

Congrats to you all who hit on a raffle, score on SNKRS whether if its your first or 100tth time.

Especially to the regulars and ppls i mess with in here, in other threads, outside NT and even in real life ( :wow: )

If I dont hit, im going to be selfishly salty and be mad so I want to get that out hte way now.

And im gonna be BIG salty if i see folks hit 2+ pairs if i dont hit any at all

That's all I think

See yall at T-23 hrs

:smile:

:angry:

Salute @ihustle even he’s batting like .900.
And keeping it all the funky, I peeped Alp give the “dap” and enter the line and I waited like 10 minutes before I dipped. Saw mad other people doing the same and I pulled the plug. Unless he teleported straight to the signup sheet right after I bounced then I’m calling ducktales :lol:

Back
Top Bottom