Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Saint Lo Saint Lo Congrats man! My boy's cousin hit so that's when I found out they sent out their W's. I'm hoping that one of my friends in Chicago/LA hit for me on FTA.

Any of the Chicago homies got updates on the lines at Notre/ StA/ RSVP?
Yeah breh Notre was about 30 mins long between 11-2pm. I work in the area and was checkin on it. Line to the door means like 25 mins.

Saint Alfred around 330 was about a half hour also. About half way down the block to the Urban Outfitters.

And I’m not going to bother with RSVP personally.

Nike is really controlling us on this one! These Travis Scott's are plentiful PLENTIFUL (see photo)

IMG_5008.jpg

That’s roughly 220 pairs +\- but I bet 1000 people entered raffles. No wehere near plentiful.

Anyone go to Bodega LA in store raffle today? Are they still doing paper and pen entries or did they have a tablet raffle again? I feel like the first day was to **** with people and they threw that paper **** in the trash lol.

Makes no sense to do a raffle the same way you sign in for a restaurant.

“Travis Scott for 2 pairs please “

This release is going show u how jb new high production # will effect wether u like the release or not.if this was 5k or less ,resell would be 1000+

Yeah breh Notre was about 30 mins long between 11-2pm. I work in the area and was checkin on it. Line to the door means like 25 mins.

Saint Alfred around 330 was about a half hour also. About half way down the block to the Urban Outfitters.

And I’m not going to bother with RSVP personally.

RSVP was a **** show. Waited 2 hours and didn't even get a raffle in cuz I had to go to work.

10M headstart on FTA in LA but i got a wedding to go to tomorrow in SF. do i skip out to grab the shoes?

Back
Top Bottom