Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I'm a Brit btw. But actually in the US right now.

Got into Jordan 1's a few months ago, with the Rookie's which I ended up doubling up on since I wanted to be ok beating a pair as dailys.
Picked up some Court Purple whilst here, from StockX a couple weeks ago. So my Jordan 1's collection is small but starting.... Mostly neutral/brown though :smile:

Footpatrol let me go all the way to payment and slapped me with another queue before I could get to PayPal

Already so what's the status on SNKRS EU.. nobody hit? I don't even know if I should set my alarm for the US drop.

I use the multiple people jig to get through eventually on 1 window like you would an adidas splash page. 1 window out of like 30 got through.

The hardest part is checking out lol. Can’t believe it threw me in another waiting room

Now footpatrol just keeps looping me back to cart when I try to enter billing info saying it’s sold out, but when I get back to my cart it says still in stock lol

Worst site

Now footpatrol just keeps looping me back to cart when I try to enter billing info saying it’s sold out, but when I get back to my cart it says still in stock lol

Worst site

same here, the multiple users jig got me thru the waiting room but all sold out and after multiple tries got soft banned.

Up early bout to hit the road for this 4.5 hr journey to pick up my pair

ExemplaryFavoriteCanadagoose-small.gif

SICKO MODE ON REPEAT***********

Back
Top Bottom