Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Resale will drop to $700ish, would be fine with that. Dont see it going under that just based on how hyped this was, even with so many W’s.

travis scott 1s.jpg Got the notification right before i found out that i need back surgery. At least i was happy for a few seconds.

92A59319-84F4-4ECC-AEAE-5EC84B4BF68E.jpeg
At least I copped on the SNKRS drop yesterday for Chicago... going to pick mine up later though. It’s about 500 in line at the Jordan Store downtown from what I hear, so I might swing by just to get footage of the madness!

Resale will drop to $700ish, would be fine with that. Dont see it going under that just based on how hyped this was, even with so many W’s.
I’m hoping I can scoop a 13 for 8-850 today. I want this shoe bad enough that I don’t give a **** if they drop to 400 I want em today :lol:

just picked up an unknown phone number call thinking it was a raffle win but it was a recording in chinese...even spam/telemarketers trolling :lol:

Still the same from what I see.
They were going for $800+
Fell as low as $400ish and settled around $500ish
Nah they went down to 3s, creeped back up. I think I have an 8.5 that I want to let go to pay for this resell on the 1s. Been fiending for these since last year. Put my order in for em but the spots that would’ve held me down ain’t get em :smh:

Back
Top Bottom