Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

People are sleeping on those light bone SBs.

----------

Be honest, which one?

IMG_20190511_161410.jpg

Are you being serious? Is this even a question?

Chicago’s. Hands down. 100 out of 100 times picking Chicago’s.

It's lucky in the sense he was able to get something that thousands and thousands of people tried to get as well but couldn't due to limited quantity. Also he got a $175 shoe that he can instantly sell for $800+ that's like winning over $600, I'd say that's pretty damn lucky.

Now that you put it that way, I guess he was lucky. But only if he sells them :lol:

People are sleeping on those light bone SBs.

----------

Be honest, which one?

IMG_20190511_161410.jpg

Chicagos, I just checked for a pair on Goat and they are $900 in my size, so I need these TS to reach at least $1k so I won’t have to spend extra money.

Last edited:
And that won’t be until Wednesday or Thursday then I gotta wait another week for them just to get to stockx... by the time I get these we gonna be going after the Laker 1s.

Those of us who missed out try not sweat it. Trust me the majority of these U.S. pairs will be shipped overseas to China and the rest of Asia. A very small percentage of the shoes will actually be worn us Americans whether its a few NT'ers , celebs, or some random dudes. Everyone selling these to make money. They will be sent to forwading mailboxes and sent overseas to the people willing to pay like 1500 right now. Been selling kicks for 20 yrs now trust me

Those of us who missed out try not sweat it. Trust me the majority of these U.S. pairs will be shipped overseas to China and the rest of Asia. A very small percentage of the shoes will actually be worn us Americans whether its a few NT'ers , celebs, or some random dudes. Everyone selling these to make money. They will be sent to forwading mailboxes and sent overseas to the people willing to pay like 1500 right now. Been selling kicks for 20 yrs now trust me

Oh excuse me we haven’t met.

These will be bought on resell and worn by me and I ain’t Asian.

Back
Top Bottom