Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Holy crap frags are like 3k right now? Just checked to see how far off the numbers are to see if the Travis got high enough people would just say F it and buy something like frags. Yikes last I checked they were like $2100

B0C575B7-EDD4-4E82-B23B-A1FF9DA015C8.jpeg

Been stuck in line for 2.5 hours at the DTLA FTA :angry:
At least it’s beautiful out

Jealous

People are sleeping on those light bone SBs.

----------

Be honest, which one?

IMG_20190511_161410.jpg

If the quality leather on the Chicagos are up to par, then YES Chis > TS1s

But if it were like the 2013 Shadows , then its TS1s

Restock hopefully staying on my toes

I hope so too. I got shadow banned on 3 accounts and couldn't even cop the track jacket. I already sold the pair I got from travisscott.com so now I'm after a personal pair. My Nike accounts just came back online where I can make purchases though, so I'm ready.

I hope so too. I got shadow banned on 3 accounts and couldn't even cop the track jacket. I already sold the pair I got from travisscott.com so now I'm after a personal pair. My Nike accounts just came back online where I can make purchases though, so I'm ready.
Damn I would of kept em but that's just me lol
But let's hope

:rofl:

Would be dope if Nike/Travis’ site

Did exclusive access to those who bought the 4s or bought merch from site.

Kinda how like Nike did the Sean’s

Would be dope if Nike/Travis’ site

Did exclusive access to those who bought the 4s or bought merch from site.

Kinda how like Nike did the Sean’s
what did they do with the Seans? I heard they gave access to those who voted for them... I voted for them and got squat :lol:

what did they do with the Seans? I heard they gave access to those who voted for them... I voted for them and got squat :lol:
Basically that. They gave access to those who voted for them. I got in on that and was SO STOKED. I wear mine a lot

WOULD BE HELLA GEEKED FOR THESE. BEING A HUGE TRAVIS FAN

I didn’t vote for Sean and got access
Matter of fact I’ve never bought any kind of air maxes in my entire life
I was shocked
Snkrs actually sent me a notification which was even more bizarre

Back
Top Bottom