Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Dude really can't be this naive can he? He also the one who found NDS Grey KAWS IVs for like under $200 if I remember correctly

Lol I can't learn from an almost mistake? I never claimed to be the fake shoe seer.
So you're telling me people are faking receipts? The photoshop game has gotten that real? So never trust receipts? How tf can you tell what's real anymore unless you're holding it side by side with an authentic one?
I'm asking because I'm usually retail or bust, but lately I've hit on a couple of resells.

Screenshot_20190512-154019_Mercari.jpg

This should be posted on every page from here on out. Ppl selling off stuff and paying big bank when they could just be patient and cop at way better price lol. If you got it, you got. But if you trying to save a few hundred bucks just wait folks. Sheesh
agreed, BUT if this ends up like chi OW, frags or unions (which it's looking like it may be), then you're wrong.

Lol I can't learn from an almost mistake? I never claimed to be the fake shoe seer.
So you're telling me people are faking receipts? The photoshop game has gotten that real? So never trust receipts? How tf can you tell what's real anymore unless you're holding it side by side with an authentic one?
I'm asking because I'm usually retail or bust, but lately I've hit on a couple of resells.

the receipt could be real but they could be pairing it with a fake they bought. you cant rely on just one thing to determine authenticity. the huge red flag is why someone would sell for $400 when they can sell right now on stockx and make probably double.

You really do need to be less naive about the offers and “deals” that you are finding. And yeah, receipts (retail in-store and online) have been duplicated for several years now—and surprisingly accurate with placement of the transaction text and even the “survey details” from certain retailers

After watching some videos and thinking about it....I'm definitely selling my pair when it arrives...prices to high not to for these ....Ima use that to buy some sbb,shadows and clays....

You can probably wear them and sell them for the same amount as now in 6 months or so. See how you feel about them in a few months

But the fact that you're willing to take the risk on these even after the KAWS debacle shows that you haven't really learned from your near mistake.

Do what you gotta do. I'm just saying, if it sounds too good to be true....

Back
Top Bottom