Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Is Today THE DAY to buy??

Still pairs hitting hands throughout the wk. remain patient Thur-Friday would be the days to strike. Those who wish they could’ve had them in hand for the $900+ buyout will off frantically for the best price at the time.

smart resellers when the nike shipments come in
ORZDu5.gif

SNKERS APP WAS SO Was so ridiculous on Saturday I got era messages for 20 minutes Password was wrong Please put in Credit Card info. Never again will I go thought that. For now on all hype shoes Will be pre ordered. I tired doing it like most do but it’s Ridiculous I guess you live and learn the hard way sometimes god bless fam

Rejected, never hit on SJS since they implemented their drop system, before that hit multiple times including OG OW AM97...

SNKERS APP WAS SO Was so ridiculous on Saturday I got era messages for 20 minutes Password was wrong Please put in Credit Card info. Never again will I go thought that. For now on all hype shoes Will be pre ordered. I tired doing it like most do but it’s Ridiculous I guess you live and learn the hard way sometimes god bless fam

bring per order mikey back

Back
Top Bottom