Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

pink lace boyz tho once mine come in

y'all have a fit in mind for these?

id like to see some ideas

i got this dope *** camo white sox jersey

You will have your pair. Mr. Don’t miss lol
519253818207371264.png

You paying resale for these Travis joints bro?
I really should just move on but i have an extra of something i can let go of if i decide too

Black Toe Union > TS > Storm Blue Union imo

I thought so too, but last night I put the Storm Blues and the TS next to each other. It wasn’t even close. Unions are special. I’m not going to say anything bad about these TS, but it was shocking how much better the Unions looked to me. And I was never that high on Storm Blues. It made me appreciate the Storm Blues.

To each their own, though. Can’t go wrong either way. The TS are definitely a lot easier to rock.

I think these are gonna restock ..... they show up two times in a row on the snkrs app. Like I already know they’re sold out but it makes you wonder

I thought so too, but last night I put the Storm Blues and the TS next to each other. It wasn’t even close. Unions are special. I’m not going to say anything bad about these TS, but it was shocking how much better the Unions looked to me. And I was never that high on Storm Blues. It made me appreciate the Storm Blues.

To each their own, though. Can’t go wrong either way. The TS are definitely a lot easier to rock.

Yeah I'll have to wait until I get my TS in hand. Might change the way I feel :lol:.

these will dip as people get their pairs then they are going to straight back up. if you are going to buy them resell this week is the lowest they will be.

I never had the shattered backboards. I heard it had nice leather. Which Jordan 1 release had the best leather quality? Does the TS rank up to those standards?

Back
Top Bottom