Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Drake has had a head start.... Travis was just on features first him on Kanye GOOD music album. Drakes had a nice head start....

Wonder if Cudi's upcoming Adidas collab is a sneaker though. Might just be gear with that picture.

tbh, adidas has been dropping the ball A LOT since beginning of 2018. They have some good collabs but poor execution and advertising as well as handling releases. Thats why I don't have high hopes for the cudi collab.

Nothing was special with the Drake collab. They were just regular white and black colorways.

Travis Scott's collabs had some uniqueness to them. The 4s had a very nice color that we haven't seen on Jordans and nubuck material. The AF1s had the detachable Swoosh and knit material. . The Jordan 1s has the backward Swoosh, a color we haven't seen on Jordans, and nubuck material. And it helps that they gave him one of the most classic Jordan silhouettes - the 1s.

Personal rap preferences aside, I think Drake is really the only one that could ever drive up Yeezy and (now) Travis type hype at the moment. His name carries far more weight than anyone else.

The problem with his OVO x JB collabs was that they were aesthetically boring, and the models used weren’t the best choice either. I think a Drake collab done correctly and with a more popular model like a 1 or 4 would do really well. It just needs to be done right.

Plus we’ve already seen a lot of current popular rappers do collabs with various brands, and they never take off. I just think Drake has way more reach to a wider audience than anyone else at this point.

9FBAD635-53F8-4D5A-AA64-77D3502A9991.jpeg
Those new eminem 4s are terrible here please do the shoes justice and use this pic lol. One of my favorites in the collection :nthat:

Last edited:
Drake, to me, just isn't "cool". He's a dope entertainer, I'll give him that. But when I think stylish, cool, unique...Aubrey is the last person that comes to mind.

His OVO brand is trendy and plain so anything associated with it, Jordan/Nike included, gives off that vibe.

I seen a few people talking about getting all the TS jordans

and never mention the Purps

out their price range

If a 10 was available I’d be all over them lol. Not a price thing either I’d just trade a lot for it since I love the colorway

Back
Top Bottom