Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Lol every cook group is on FP rn. It ain’t just Nike Talk unfortunately. Hope someone in here eats though

C94C003F-0CAE-4820-807E-E48A13519A60.jpeg

Footpatrol is the absolute worst website to try to buy anything from. I got through on the TS Jordan apparel release and copped the shorts. Money was taken out of my account and everything. Today they hit me with the cancel email and tried to blame it on ME and claiming there was a payment error. Which is complete bull**** because I’ve never had an issue paying with PayPal for over 10 years. Billing address is correct and I have plenty of money to cover the transaction. PayPal even authorized the transaction when the order was made.

Instead of owning up to their own ****ty website and probably oversold, they try to put the blame on the buyer. Smh.

first looks @ the travis scott x jordan 4's .. kylie with an early pair, slated for release may 2018...stay tuned.
tss.jpg
tss22.jpg
tss33.jpg
tsss.jpg
Anyone know the sizing of the Travis Scott AJ1? I’m an 11.5 but was only able to get an 11. I got a narrow foot so will I be able to fit em?

Back
Top Bottom