Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

FF33EFB3-4B75-4448-8C10-B3511BC86CC7.jpeg 4CA968F4-5F5D-4037-89C4-C82C5BACC3BD.jpeg

StockX and GOAT are definitely manipulating the market somehow. When i figure out how it’s class action lawsuit time.

I won't hold my breath. What's your proof? That prices went up? Yeah, that's how it works. And most people that know to check one site, know to check both (and Flight Club, and Stadium Goods, etc), so it makes sense that they all go up or down at a fairly similar rate.

Buyers are getting their asses handed to them. Resellers got y'all under they thumb at this point. Now its all tit for tat purchases from what I'm seeing. Now spending $800+ on these is the reality. These aren't going to drop unless/until a restock.

My boy just sent me pics of how his shoes arrived.
20190515_145800.jpg
20190515_145813.jpg
Lol

Real talk through I’ve git good prices on shoes because of box condition which I care nothing for. Like 150 less normal resale. I just pretend to care. Same with missing laces I can buy online for 4 bucks each lol

****, the only thing separating the fakes from the legit joints may be the smell. I heard the fakes smell different, real talk lmao.

Be safe, StockX.

Damn, really can't believe prices on size 9 are continuously rising. I can't believe buyers are this panicked in buying. Really makes me believe the conspiracy theories that SX/Goat are somehow manipulating prices. That or maybe smaller consignment shops are also buying up the SX stock to sell for a higher price at their shop.

At this rate, I'm gonna just pass on the shoe altogether. Really wanted a personal pair, but it's becoming increasingly difficult to find someone with reps/who I can trust has a legit pair to swap for my union. People have been messaging me in the FB group asking to buy the union size 9 for 875ish but that's no where near what I'd want since I'd have to pay 1000+ on the TS1.

Buyers are getting their asses handed to them. Resellers got y'all under they thumb at this point. Now its all tit for tat purchases from what I'm seeing. Now spending $800+ on these is the reality. These aren't going to drop unless/until a restock.

How many pairs you have listed on SX :lol:

Back
Top Bottom