Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 1.07.31 PM.png
:emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy:
Awe Man!

Eventually another collab gonna have a swoosh/logo like that :lol:

Because there’s no way to know who those bids are coming from. If you placed the highest real bid at 750, but all of a sudden a new high bid of 760 comes in of 760 you assume that’s a real person but we don’t actually know that.

Right. But you didn't say there was "possible" manipulation going on, you said there was DEFINITELY manipulation going on.

That's my point of contention. People on NT love to state conspiracy theories as if they were factual, without any concrete evidence. No bueno.

Last edited:
Because there’s no way to know who those bids are coming from. If you placed the highest real bid at 750, but all of a sudden a new high bid of 760 comes in of 760 you assume that’s a real person but we don’t actually know that.
In this "stockx is manipulating the market" theory, what happens if a seller accepts one of these bids from a not real person?

Aren't there supposed to be other color ways dropping? If I recall correctly there were some leaks of a red color way a while ago...

In this "stockx is manipulating the market" theory, what happens if a seller accepts one of these bids from a not real person?
The SELLER had a problem shipping the shoes. So we can offer you a refund or connect you with a new seller.

Or StockX is buying low and selling high. They run the system.

The SELLER had a problem shipping the shoes. So we can offer you a refund or connect you with a new seller.

Or StockX is buying low and selling high. They run the system.
He's saying the bids are fake. I'm asking what happens if for example, I go to sell to one of these fake bidders, what happens? They aren't going to say the payment didn't go through.

Certainly people at stockx can be buying and reselling, but they have that right, don't they?

I don't buy all the conspiracy theories from people who are upset the price is going up

When I sold my 13 for 900 I did so at the perfect time. They dropped 200 bucks in a day. When I bought them they were at 700ish. They day of release they jumped to 900 then 1.5 days later they dropped back down to 725 or so now they are climbing back up.

I keep looking as well because I wanna see if theres any that dips below what I paid. But geez people are bidding like idiots, $20-$40 higher than the last highest bid, essentially driving up the price

Not really. I wouldnt say a no brainer. The Wotherspoons are his last collab with Nike and the shoe is an awesome work of art. Its a tough decision which is why its hard for me to let them go too.

Wotherspoons are absolute garbage. Idc what anyone says.

He's saying the bids are fake. I'm asking what happens if for example, I go to sell to one of these fake bidders, what happens? They aren't going to say the payment didn't go through.

Certainly people at stockx can be buying and reselling, but they have that right, don't they?

I don't buy all the conspiracy theories from people who are upset the price is going up

They can say the payment was declined, or when a shoe is this highly contested maybe hope that a real bid leap frogs over it. Either way they don’t lose. By the time the fake bid is declined their system counts it as a sale data point and the price continues trending upwards.

They might say there was a issue with the buyer and don’t ship. I have had it happen 2-3 times. I’ll go to buy it and I’ll get a email within seconds saying they think it’s fraud. How they know this I’m not sure but I had it happen.

They can say the payment was declined, or when a shoe is this highly contested maybe hope that a real bid leap frogs over it. Either way they don’t lose. By the time the fake bid is declined their system counts it as a sale data point and the price continues trending upwards.
This!!!!!!

Right. But you didn't say there was "possible" manipulation going on, you said there was DEFINITELY manipulation going on.

That's my point of contention. People on NT love to state conspiracy theories as if they were factual, without any concrete evidence. No bueno.

cmon man are we in court here? let the man rant we all just salty here.

If these theories were true, don't you think we'd have people on here talking about their buys or sales being rejected?

I'm sorry, but there's literally no proof at all this is taking place, it's just conspiracy.

I keep looking as well because I wanna see if theres any that dips below what I paid. But geez people are bidding like idiots, $20-$40 higher than the last highest bid, essentially driving up the price

What did you pay and where?

I don’t think anyone that works for a company that sells STOCK wether it be shoes or actual stocks can/should be able to sell anything that has to do with said market. Just my opinion

Wow, super happy with these.

I haven’t shared in this thread yet, but on Thursday I found out my position with my company had been eliminated. I get a 20 week severance, so I was really hoping the Universe would serve me a W on these. The Sneaker Gods came through ! After a rough few days, getting these really cheered me up.

I’m working on a video, so when I post it, whoever wants to give it a view, I appreciate it! Especially now that I’ll be unemployed in 2 months

Enjoy everyone who got these, they are NICE !
92FBB355-EDFD-4E8F-AE17-0288B4767818.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom