Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I got options :nthat: (this black shirt > the shirts that dropped with the kicks)

inshot_20190515_200853992-jpg.2337370

Attachments

• InShot_20190515_200853992.jpg
    InShot_20190515_200853992.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 317
lol the code doesn't work for me because I have free shipping on next purchase. The code works for my girl though.. who has to pay $13 dollars shipping lol.
I happened to do that survey a few weeks ago and used the code, plus I had free shipping as well, which I used both on these TS 1's.

yea I underestimated the situation . I shoulda copped last night, around this same time, for 785...

I saw 10.5 hit $780... and I thought ok, we might see 7-750 afterall, then I saw it yo yo between 780 and 790, then quickly all the asks were 795+ (All in matter of 2 hours) and at that point I said **** this, I’m coppin... hit the 5% code and was done.

Y’all better buy your pair now if they're under $800 because StockX and Goat about to start sitting on them and watch the prices start to creep up.

Y’all better buy your pair now if they're under $800 because StockX and Goat about to start sitting on them and watch the prices start to creep up.

Sit on them? To make 9.5% of whatever increase maybe will happen, to the very limited supply you have? And you have to purchase the shoes, so you're using up your cash flow?

All the while you're paying the lease for the building(s), electricity, workers salaries, workers comp insurance, benefits, and countless other business expenses. Wow.

And in StockX's case, now you have to rent space to store these shoes, and hire additional employees to handle these specific shoes you're sitting on. And you need to pay employees that will attempt to time the market perfectly, which isn't easy so those employees wouldn't be cheap. And probably more security measures, since it would be easier for employees to steal expensive shoes that are sitting instead of shoes that need to go out the same day they are received. Yeah, that sounds like a GREAT business plan.

Last edited:
Anyone else confirm .. never mind.. I have a ways to go for free shipping :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom