Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

"cactus jizzack" :lol:

you dont have many 1s outside of these travis Scott's and the royals huh? the Chinese symbol on the shoe trees comes on all pairs. the size tag inside being a little folded is common also.
I have quite a few but never had to LC them, all retail so never got into details, although I checked my Spideys and saw the same logo.

Thanks for the help. I can finally sleep at ease.

Thanks for all your help fam. NT community is where it's at. You guys made my night!

I ordered a , it's time for a pizza party y'all!!!

Anxiety and stress!!!

Relieved thanks to y'all. Seriously appreciate it.
You grabbed three pairs at resell prices....why?

You grabbed three pairs at resell prices....why?
Cuz I'm hoping they go up and pay for the ones I'm gonna rock. I'll probably keep 1 on ice, flip one if it goes up. If it doesn't go up, and I got 3, whatever, I got 3. One will go to my son when he's my size, or I'll just rotates them. Who knows.

Cuz I'm hoping they go up and pay for the ones I'm gonna rock. I'll probably keep 1 on ice, flip one if it goes up. If it doesn't go up, and I got 3, whatever, I got 3. One will go to my son when he's my size, or I'll just rotates them. Who knows.
Oh I see :nerd::nerd: once the other colorways release I think these will dip. Interest will be on the Chicago or green colorway....we shall see.

93895022-AB49-496F-A657-E0DDB737F1D4.jpeg
:nthat::pimp:

While lacing my snkrs pair I noticed the left side of the left shoes starting lace holes are off centered to the right side. Comparing it to my right shoe they're even :lol: cant really tell in the pics did my best to show it, but still a dope shoe. Some on feet pics soon :nthat:

20190521_173656.jpg 20190521_173713.jpg

That isnt anything, when I got olympic 1s in '08 I had 2 left toe boxes :lol: I kept them too. That was before NTers were on their Inspector Gadget

1st pair from stockx scheduled to land later today.

Yup. My StockX pair is arriving later today. Won't get it until the weekend since I had them shipped to my U.S. address in Niagara Falls. Have to drive over there and pick them up. Noticed my size (12) went down a little over the past few days from mid 9s to now low-high 8s. If the H-Town drop happens and its a lot, hopefully can scoop up another if the prices trickles down more.

got up at 4.30am, took the flight from hamburg to london at 7, 22 degrees, blue sky and sun, went straight to offspring to collect, met up with friends in london for a birthday, a good indian curry and a joint, took the flight back to hamburg at 7pm, got back home, snapped this picture, rolled one up, fell asleep after that. :smokin
worth it ^^

IMG_1306.jpeg IMG_1307.jpeg

Yup. My StockX pair is arriving later today. Won't get it until the weekend since I had them shipped to my U.S. address in Niagara Falls. Have to drive over there and pick them up. Noticed my size (12) went down a little over the past few days from mid 9s to now low-high 8s. If the H-Town drop happens and its a lot, hopefully can scoop up another if the prices trickles down more.
I'm guessing the Houston drop wont exceed 1k pairs, which shouldn't affect the price by much. now if they release more, it'll keep the price down longer. but from what we've already seen, these are outta here forever like ow and frags.

Trying to contribute to the thread with out talking fakes you can get a receipt copy from Nike. They confirmed they no longer send them out being everything can be done from the apps. I attached a few pictures for anyone wanting to know how to get their copy.

87F5C8EA-A478-477B-A38A-B435EF3ACE32.png
D146CB9D-BC22-49B3-9ACA-A84A3E6503BF.jpeg

rahzel tryna get tricky w/ you

got up at 4.30am, took the flight from hamburg to london at 7, 22 degrees, blue sky and sun, went straight to offspring to collect, met up with friends in london for a birthday, a good indian curry and a joint, took the flight back to hamburg at 7pm, got back home, snapped this picture, rolled one up, fell asleep after that. :smokin
worth it ^^

IMG_1306.jpeg IMG_1307.jpeg
Nice! I live about 3 hours from Hamburg.

Back
Top Bottom