Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

D1153A9B-60FD-45FA-A27D-23B1183C72EB.png
After selling some stuff pulled the trigger.

Yeah my 9.5 instant ship is nearly 400 more than when I copped on Tuesday. Nuts.

Those joints fake son. I hope you get your money back, his DB 6s are off as well..
You're right. Everyone was right lol. I sent him pics comparing my authentic pair to the pics he posted and the difference is noticable in a few spots. He's saying they're authentic but not even trying to prove it lol. It's due for delivery today but he's already accepted my return request. I already have the return shipping label and plan on sending it back without even opening lol. It was an impulse buy while I was at work without a chance to truly compare to my authentic pair. Only pulled the trigger because of knowing I could return easily like this if necessary. I have another authentic pair coming in from goat that I bought last weekend JUST before this week's price surge thankfully

You're right. Everyone was right lol. I sent him pics comparing my authentic pair to the pics he posted and the difference is noticable in a few spots. He's saying they're authentic but not even trying to prove it lol. It's due for delivery today but he's already accepted my return request. I already have the return shipping label and plan on sending it back without even opening lol. It was an impulse buy while I was at work without a chance to truly compare to my authentic pair. Only pulled the trigger because of knowing I could return easily like this if necessary. I have another authentic pair coming in from goat that I bought last weekend JUST before this week's price surge thankfully
post pics for ****s and giggles

The seller started to get all defensive in our messages like I was the one to blame in this transaction. He was like "I regret selling to you, I hate buyers like you that ask questions" lol. He was like "don't even waste our time opening, just send it right back", which was fine with me. At this point I don't see the point in wasting any more time with it. I am kinda curious about the smell test though haha

If they were truly authentic, he would've stated so in the description. That's always one of the biggest red flags, cuz if a buyer files a PP claim, the seller can just say that he never stated they were authentic and win the case. I checked the listing when you posted it and it never said it, so you know what it is.

If they were truly authentic, he would've stated so in the description. That's always one of the biggest red flags, cuz if a buyer files a PP claim, the seller can just say that he never stated they were authentic and win the case. I checked the listing when you posted it and it never said it, so you know what it is.

This, if an eBay item doesn't state authentic in the listing, I always ask the seller directly to have proof in case an issue arises.

The seller started to get all defensive in our messages like I was the one to blame in this transaction. He was like "I regret selling to you, I hate buyers like you that ask questions" lol. He was like "don't even waste our time opening, just send it right back", which was fine with me. At this point I don't see the point in wasting any more time with it. I am kinda curious about the smell test though haha
ur not paying for return shipping r u?

Back
Top Bottom