Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

how is it counterproductive if your mission was to cop the sneakers, sounds like a win ?

airfare + lodging + travel expenses + time spent is going to be more expensive than paying resale

in a way I agree, but some people view it as still copping the shoe for retail plus a story to tell and a trip to take. You can also view it as not giving the resellers a dime of your money lol. A trip to London wouldn't be bad tho if you had the time to do more than just pick up the shoes and leave. I've entered for a few Canada raffles and if I had won, I would've flew out there and made it a partial weekend getaway.

No doubt. I'd have to parlay it into a week or so of being out there. Just tough to plan all that on a whim.

Good call on Canada. I never look to cop there but I could drive up if needed. I've been wanting to plan a long weekend in TOR

Was just about to say I’m surprised there hasn’t been any raffle winners in here. For a family run, it has been pretty quiet. Then again, demand and promo are through the roof.

lol no. All that time spent, stress, just buy them for resale. Won't be too much more than what you're going to spend.

For me it wouldn't even be about the money. I have like $1600 in goat credit just waiting lol. I get the time wasted aspect. But If given the opportunity, I'd much rather cop from a legit retailer and know I'm getting an authentic pair than stress about possibly getting a fake. That and a 5 hour drive really isn't that far.

Back
Top Bottom