Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

10.5 and up will go to 7s for sure. 10.5 in the ones is only at 1100 and them we're alot more limited but keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better.

Screenshot_20191011-011027_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20191011-011027_Samsung Internet.jpg

I was right there with y'all on that side 12. Just got the OOS...

I mean I get that what I'm saying is kinda crazy, $955 is $955. But in this game it's all relative. I won't be surprised to see size 10 hitting $1200-$1300 tomorrow.
Size 20? Who copping that Shaq lmao. Did they even Do a size 20 Foo lol....." edit he changed 20 to 10 he had put a typo. "

Ugh. I have a payment on my credit card for I want to say a GS pair but I didn't change my billing address since I tried real quick. Pretty sure I could have copped a 10.5... No order confirmation or email.

I'm size 10. Pair just sold for $1100 on stock x
After fees that's like 954 so you still losing smh you fooling. They will go down like all shoes and I'll scoopem if I don't hit then. But for now you overpaid maybe in 4 months you got a good deal.

After fees that's like 954 so you still losing smh you fooling. They will go down like all shoes and I'll scoopem if I don't hit then. But for now you overpaid maybe in 4 months you got a good deal.
Not looking to sell right away as tempting as it might be in the days ahead. I'll definitely make out in the long run.

Not looking to sell right away as tempting as it might be in the days ahead. I'll definitely make out in the long run.
So you not wearing the shoes you just paid 1k for? You fooling bruh. Stahhhp. You bought pre release and yes the ts1s did have a price dip I copped for 780.

Back
Top Bottom