Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Yeah, excuse the horrible pink blanket....

Attachments

• 533829C7-9DBD-4CD8-A69B-E9C9F41AF892_1_201_a.jpeg
    533829C7-9DBD-4CD8-A69B-E9C9F41AF892_1_201_a.jpeg
    403.4 KB · Views: 149
Right, get dude who said 6s are horrible tf outta here. I could see if he said 2s or 15s or something (which I like btw) but 6s? C’mon son

For some reason, the 2s will always be a love/hate for me. I remember when they came out, I flat out refused to buy them...looking back, I maybe should have given them a go but I understand why they aren't that popular.

I can't believe I'm seeing with my own eyes on NikeTalk Jordan 6 slander. Throw the whole thread away.

1571252750886.gif

I think some of y'all are bias about what pair is best out of the collection based on what you were able to cop vs reality. A Jordan 1 low could never be better than a high.

Last edited:
For some strange reason for the travis Scott lows and my 6's I only had the nike tape at the bottom and clear transparent at the top. And on my 6's that came today it had no receipt or return label. Anybody else had this issue? I hope UPS ain't switching **** on me

Black/Infrared 6s are a top-five Jordan sneaker of all-time. If you want to put it at #1, I won't argue. They look absolutely amazing, AND that's the shoe Mike wore when he won his first chip. I'm glad they finally put out a great retro of them last year.

6s are a great design, but have been very uncomfortable in the past. Luckily, recent ones are no longer terrible to wear. I can wear my Black/Infrareds all day, no problem.

Unfortunately, my All-Star/Chameleons feel like steel-toe boots! So I very rarely wear them, maybe have worn them 3-5 times. On the other hand, my brother says his Gatorades are pretty comfortable, so he wears them all the time. I honestly didn't believe him, until I put on my Black/Infrareds.

/story

Last edited:
For some strange reason for the travis Scott lows and my 6's I only had the nike tape at the bottom and clear transparent at the top. And on my 6's that came today it had no receipt or return label. Anybody else had this issue? I hope UPS ain't switching **** on me
mad fishy

the 6s are special to me cuz it was the first jordan shoe i can remember... i remember my friend who was much older and in high school was like yo check out my new jordans... and they were the black infrared 6's... i was amazed and instantly wanted a pair... i told my pops to cop me a pair but he refused cuz they were so much money... he ended up getting me the carmines instead cuz they were on sale...

My box had JUST DO IT tape all the way around and Nike receipt inside.

Both men’s and gs pairs came in. Did you guys get a receipt with your men’s pair? I got one with the gs pair but not the men’s

The 6th model will always be special to me. I’m old, I remember watching ‘91 Final’s on TV. Been a Bull’s/MJ fan ever since.
53D4337F-3016-4B33-A490-3307E871026A.gif

this. OG infrared 6s were also my first pair of jordan’s. i remember pops dropping loot and he wasn’t happy about it. i also had a size too big cause that was all they had left :lol:

receipts are random. I ordered two pairs of the same AJ1, same color, same size, same address. One came with a receipt and 1 didn't

Back
Top Bottom